Destiny Roleplaying!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Destiny Roleplaying!

Back from a long sleep and all set! ^^

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Corrupt Wish

Go down 
+2
Shaylle
Zyphrix
6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Zyphrix
Master
Master
Zyphrix

Number of posts : 574
Registration date : 2007-09-03

Corrupt Wish Empty
PostSubject: Corrupt Wish   Corrupt Wish Icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2007 11:56 am

First you must make a wish about somethng you really want, or something you want to happen.

for example: "I wish I had a million dollars"

Then the next person has to find a way to make your wish come true, but in a corrupt way that will be worse for you in the end.

for example: "Your parents died, and left you a million dollars in their will"
(you got your million dollars, but in the process you lost your parents)

So the whole point is to try to make a wish that's difficult for the next person to corruptify.

Ok here's my first wish:

"I wish I could play every piano song in the world perfectly"
Back to top Go down
Shaylle
Celestial Phoenix Dragon
Celestial Phoenix Dragon
Shaylle

Number of posts : 315
Registration date : 2007-08-23

Corrupt Wish Empty
PostSubject: Re: Corrupt Wish   Corrupt Wish Icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2007 12:05 pm

You learn how to so well, they get you to play at a fancy meeting with the queen on a very large grand piano. You go to put up the cover so your wonderful music is louder, however it comes crashing down onto your fingures, paralyzing them all for the rest of your life.

I wish I could become Shaylle as a dragon phoenix as well.
Back to top Go down
Zyphrix
Master
Master
Zyphrix

Corrupt Wish Empty
PostSubject: Re: Corrupt Wish   Corrupt Wish Icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2007 1:50 pm

You become Shaylle as a dragon phoenix, but you are unable to ever change back again. So you are alone forever as Shaylle, and you never see your old friends again.

I wish I lived with Geneviève.
Back to top Go down
Shaylle
Celestial Phoenix Dragon
Celestial Phoenix Dragon
Shaylle

Corrupt Wish Empty
PostSubject: Re: Corrupt Wish   Corrupt Wish Icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2007 2:02 pm

You and her move together and lived together in a large, awesome house, but it was so old, it collapsed and killed one of you and made the other very sad.

I wish I could be with Fireclaw sooner.
Back to top Go down
Zyphrix
Master
Master
Zyphrix

Corrupt Wish Empty
PostSubject: Re: Corrupt Wish   Corrupt Wish Icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2007 2:06 pm

The next day, Fireclaw showed up at your door, but your parents said "NO!" and Fireclaw was stuck outside with no place to stay and didn't have a plane ticket back home.

I wish I was ruler of Scotland.
Back to top Go down
Shaylle
Celestial Phoenix Dragon
Celestial Phoenix Dragon
Shaylle

Corrupt Wish Empty
PostSubject: Re: Corrupt Wish   Corrupt Wish Icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2007 2:20 pm

You become a ruler of Scotland, but all you do is just sit in a scotish lad's geometry kit all day and night, because whoever granted your wish misinterpreted it.

I wish global warming stops.
Back to top Go down
Zyphrix
Master
Master
Zyphrix

Corrupt Wish Empty
PostSubject: Re: Corrupt Wish   Corrupt Wish Icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2007 2:42 pm

Global warming stopped, but it stopped completely. So their was no heat left on the world, and it turned into a big icecube (or ice-sphere I should say).

I wish I had a smart-car.
Back to top Go down
Shaylle
Celestial Phoenix Dragon
Celestial Phoenix Dragon
Shaylle

Corrupt Wish Empty
PostSubject: Re: Corrupt Wish   Corrupt Wish Icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2007 3:03 pm

You got one, but it was not as smart as you so it got jealous and drove you off a cliff.

I wish Zaiylix was vanquished.
Back to top Go down
Zyphrix
Master
Master
Zyphrix

Corrupt Wish Empty
PostSubject: Re: Corrupt Wish   Corrupt Wish Icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2007 3:35 pm

Zaiylix was vanquished, but a new future was created because of it, where life-forms worse than Zaiylix existed.

I wish I had twelve (12) cappucinos
Back to top Go down
Xephyr
Shadow Phoenix
Shadow Phoenix
Xephyr

Number of posts : 991
Registration date : 2007-08-20

Corrupt Wish Empty
PostSubject: Re: Corrupt Wish   Corrupt Wish Icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2007 3:38 pm

You get twelve cappucinos but they're so hot that when you spill them, which you do, they give you third degree full body burns!

I wish I didn't have to go to school and instead i just learned all of the same stuff in my sleep and a diploma appeared mounted on my wall saying that i'm a rhodes scholar!
Back to top Go down
Zyphrix
Master
Master
Zyphrix

Corrupt Wish Empty
PostSubject: Re: Corrupt Wish   Corrupt Wish Icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2007 3:45 pm

You become very knowledgeable, but since you were brainwashed with the knowledge, it's all you can think about for the rest of your life. You can never think about or take part in the other important things in life.

I wish Jack Nicholson came to our school.
Back to top Go down
Xephyr
Shadow Phoenix
Shadow Phoenix
Xephyr

Corrupt Wish Empty
PostSubject: Re: Corrupt Wish   Corrupt Wish Icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2007 3:56 pm

Jach nicolson came to our school but not during the day. Instead, he came to a Gary Morris jamboree and when he say Gary, he got confused about whether he was Jack or Gary and then, he took a heart attack because he couldn't figure it out.

I wish I could point at people and make them vanish but only when I wanted to make them vanish.
Back to top Go down
Zyphrix
Master
Master
Zyphrix

Corrupt Wish Empty
PostSubject: Re: Corrupt Wish   Corrupt Wish Icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2007 4:02 pm

You're rage took over you too often, and spontaneously, you'd make people disappear and regret it afterwards. And those people could never come back...

I wish that I liked all the food and could eat anything without being disgusted.
Back to top Go down
Xephyr
Shadow Phoenix
Shadow Phoenix
Xephyr

Corrupt Wish Empty
PostSubject: Re: Corrupt Wish   Corrupt Wish Icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2007 4:05 pm

Since you liked all food, even raw pork appealed to you. You ate some and got food poisoning.

I wish there was no war.
Back to top Go down
Aequor
Oceanic Guardian
Oceanic Guardian
Aequor

Number of posts : 702
Registration date : 2007-08-18

Corrupt Wish Empty
PostSubject: Re: Corrupt Wish   Corrupt Wish Icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2007 4:24 pm

there was no war, but the peace drove everyone crazy and made them kill themselves.

I wish I could fly.
Back to top Go down
Zyphrix
Master
Master
Zyphrix

Corrupt Wish Empty
PostSubject: Re: Corrupt Wish   Corrupt Wish Icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2007 4:28 pm

You could fly, but the birds got jealous of you and formed a militia to destroy your wings and prevent you from being able to fly like them. It's because they're racists...

I wish I had unlimited time to finish things.
Back to top Go down
Aequor
Oceanic Guardian
Oceanic Guardian
Aequor

Corrupt Wish Empty
PostSubject: Re: Corrupt Wish   Corrupt Wish Icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2007 4:36 pm

You did. But messing with time caused a rip in the space time continuem and destroyed the universe.
Back to top Go down
Xephyr
Shadow Phoenix
Shadow Phoenix
Xephyr

Corrupt Wish Empty
PostSubject: Re: Corrupt Wish   Corrupt Wish Icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2007 4:36 pm

You were granted the ability to fly by a maniacal sorceror who took it away once you reached the clouds. You fell to your death.

I wish I was a choo-choo train.
Back to top Go down
Aequor
Oceanic Guardian
Oceanic Guardian
Aequor

Corrupt Wish Empty
PostSubject: Re: Corrupt Wish   Corrupt Wish Icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2007 4:38 pm

You did become a train, but there was something wrong with the track and you fell off and exploded.

I wish i could control the elements

Last edited by on Sun Sep 23, 2007 4:39 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Zyphrix
Master
Master
Zyphrix

Corrupt Wish Empty
PostSubject: Re: Corrupt Wish   Corrupt Wish Icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2007 4:39 pm

Whoa there was a bit of a mix up there, but we may as wel just continue.

You were a choo-choo train but you couldn't, unlike the little train that could, so you spent your whole life in sorrow because you couldn't.

I wish I were an oscar meyer wiener (that one shouldn't be too hard to corruptify, there's nothing positive about it)
Back to top Go down
Nathillius
Dracovian Ereptor Anima
Dracovian Ereptor Anima

Number of posts : 685
Registration date : 2007-07-08

Corrupt Wish Empty
PostSubject: Re: Corrupt Wish   Corrupt Wish Icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2007 8:18 pm

You're an Oscar Weiner(Or whatever), but you get eaten by an obese child...
I wish Kendra and I got married...
Back to top Go down
https://destinyroleplaying.rpg-board.net
Zyphrix
Master
Master
Zyphrix

Corrupt Wish Empty
PostSubject: Re: Corrupt Wish   Corrupt Wish Icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2007 8:26 pm

You got married, but nobody showed up for the ceremony because you sent out the invitations for the wrong date and it sucked balls because even the priest wasn't there.

I wish I had twenty-three (23) clocks.
Back to top Go down
Nathillius
Dracovian Ereptor Anima
Dracovian Ereptor Anima

Number of posts : 685
Registration date : 2007-07-08

Corrupt Wish Empty
PostSubject: Re: Corrupt Wish   Corrupt Wish Icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2007 8:32 pm

You get twenty-three clocks but a madman comes and breaks them all leaving only one with a stupid soybean on it.

I wish I didn't die...
Back to top Go down
https://destinyroleplaying.rpg-board.net
Zyphrix
Master
Master
Zyphrix

Corrupt Wish Empty
PostSubject: Re: Corrupt Wish   Corrupt Wish Icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2007 11:22 pm

You haven't died yet Nick, but if you mean you wish you never die, then that means you'll live forever even until the sun gets all huge and explodes and causes the earth to like burn very badly and freeze and stuff and you'll still be alive and you'll have to go through all that pain.

I wish unicorns were real...
Back to top Go down
Xephyr
Shadow Phoenix
Shadow Phoenix
Xephyr

Corrupt Wish Empty
PostSubject: Re: Corrupt Wish   Corrupt Wish Icon_minitimeMon Sep 24, 2007 7:09 am

Unicorns became real but they also became child molesters.

I wish you couldn't corrupt my wish but the game could still comtinue somehow and was still fun.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Corrupt Wish Empty
PostSubject: Re: Corrupt Wish   Corrupt Wish Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Corrupt Wish
Page 1 of 5Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next