Destiny Roleplaying!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Destiny Roleplaying!

Back from a long sleep and all set! ^^

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

In need of a quest

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
Aequor
Oceanic Guardian
Oceanic Guardian
Aequor

Number of posts : 702
Registration date : 2007-08-18

In need of a quest - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: In need of a quest   In need of a quest - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 08, 2007 7:46 am

Fireclaw's growl deepened into a roar, then she said in a low, threatening voice:

"You will not touch either of them, Wyndle"
Back to top Go down
Xephyr
Shadow Phoenix
Shadow Phoenix
Xephyr

Number of posts : 991
Registration date : 2007-08-20

PostSubject: ...   In need of a quest - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 08, 2007 10:32 am

In a final attempt to be noticed, Driella antagonized Wyndle. She targeted him with a destructive crest of luminosity. This particular skill only struck those who's intentions were ill, so anyone in the way of the blast would be safe from annihilation. "Trying to kill innocent creatures!! I thought you wanted your brother, not death!!"
Back to top Go down
Shaylle
Celestial Phoenix Dragon
Celestial Phoenix Dragon
Shaylle

Number of posts : 315
Registration date : 2007-08-23

PostSubject: Re: In need of a quest   In need of a quest - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 08, 2007 5:20 pm

"Enough..." said Shaylle, appearing in front. "No one will hurt anyone..."
Back to top Go down
Xephyr
Shadow Phoenix
Shadow Phoenix
Xephyr

PostSubject: Cease!   In need of a quest - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 09, 2007 3:47 pm

Driella ceased her spell when she saw him appear. The great white phoenix. She could not risk harming him for the entire world depended on his survival and eventually, his death. He could not die before his time. "Shaylle! I've been searching for you... You must come with me... Fireclaw aswell... The world depends on a number of key individuals, You two are a start. You must aid me in locating the rest..."
Back to top Go down
Shaylle
Celestial Phoenix Dragon
Celestial Phoenix Dragon
Shaylle

PostSubject: Re: In need of a quest   In need of a quest - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 13, 2007 7:37 pm

"Fine... Shiia comes as well..." he said in a calm voice, as if nothing had happened.
Back to top Go down
Nathillius
Dracovian Ereptor Anima
Dracovian Ereptor Anima

Number of posts : 685
Registration date : 2007-07-08

PostSubject: Re: In need of a quest   In need of a quest - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 16, 2007 12:39 am

Wyndle smirked for a slight moment, her eyes staring into Fireclaw's then looking down she gave a small laugh. "I will come with you, whether you want me to or not." She said, in a calm but serious voice, playing with her fingers as if trying to cast a spell.
Back to top Go down
https://destinyroleplaying.rpg-board.net
Aequor
Oceanic Guardian
Oceanic Guardian
Aequor

PostSubject: Re: In need of a quest   In need of a quest - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 16, 2007 4:50 am

Fireclaw glared at Wyndle for another few moments, then, looking at Driella, she said:

"I will come"
Back to top Go down
Xephyr
Shadow Phoenix
Shadow Phoenix
Xephyr

PostSubject: Re: In need of a quest   In need of a quest - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 16, 2007 11:25 am

"I thank you all..." She raised her head. "All life depends on us... I, however, will not be with you long, for my only purpose wth you all is to inform you of what must be done. After that, I must find the corrupt..." Driella looked fireclaw in the eye. "I will accompany you until tchigri pass..." she said. "Your goal is Farwyn, across the ocean. There, you will find a wizard named Tobias and a boy named Slepnyr who is no older than sixteen. Slepnyr must be reunited with his brethren in order to complete the chain and turn prophecy over to our side. Two brothers and a phoenix will be my responsibility when I separate. Nairolus, Zasshu and Xephyr must be found!" she held her gaze but made it stern. "Shall we be off, then?"
Back to top Go down
Aequor
Oceanic Guardian
Oceanic Guardian
Aequor

PostSubject: Re: In need of a quest   In need of a quest - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 19, 2007 4:58 pm

Fireclaw nodded "we shall" she took off and hovered in the air, waiting for the others.
Back to top Go down
Xephyr
Shadow Phoenix
Shadow Phoenix
Xephyr

PostSubject: Re: In need of a quest   In need of a quest - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 19, 2007 5:06 pm

Driella followed. They burst into the sky in search of these keys to a wheel of prophecy. "This will be a long flight..."
Back to top Go down
Shaylle
Celestial Phoenix Dragon
Celestial Phoenix Dragon
Shaylle

PostSubject: Re: In need of a quest   In need of a quest - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 19, 2007 6:19 pm

Shaylle lowered himself for Fireclaw, Shiia and Wyndle to get onto his back.
Back to top Go down
Aequor
Oceanic Guardian
Oceanic Guardian
Aequor

PostSubject: Re: In need of a quest   In need of a quest - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 20, 2007 12:25 pm

"I'm okay, I'll fly myself, love" Fireclaw said to Shaylle, gliding to him and nuzzling him.
Back to top Go down
Xephyr
Shadow Phoenix
Shadow Phoenix
Xephyr

PostSubject: Re: In need of a quest   In need of a quest - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 20, 2007 1:04 pm

Ravens encircled higher into the sky that they now occupied. Driella dived into the ground and happily hurt her face. Actually, she didn't but they reached the fjord that was their destination.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: In need of a quest   In need of a quest - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

In need of a quest
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Destiny Roleplaying! :: Dragon Forum :: Dragonic RP-
Jump to: