Destiny Roleplaying!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Destiny Roleplaying!

Back from a long sleep and all set! ^^

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

In need of a quest

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Nathillius
Dracovian Ereptor Anima
Dracovian Ereptor Anima

Number of posts : 685
Registration date : 2007-07-08

In need of a quest - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: In need of a quest   In need of a quest - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 27, 2007 6:39 pm

She smiled for a moment at Driella's show of kindness. "Thank you, kind dragon." She said gratefully. Her eyes drifted off to where Shaylle and Fireclaw had dissapeared. "Will you join me in my quest to find my brother?" She asked quietly.
Back to top Go down
https://destinyroleplaying.rpg-board.net
Xephyr
Shadow Phoenix
Shadow Phoenix
Xephyr

Number of posts : 991
Registration date : 2007-08-20

PostSubject: Consideration   In need of a quest - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 27, 2007 6:49 pm

Wyndle, I will make you an offer. I will aid you in locating your brother if and only if you will aid me to locate that white phoenix... The voices spoke of him, I am sure...
Back to top Go down
Nathillius
Dracovian Ereptor Anima
Dracovian Ereptor Anima

PostSubject: Re: In need of a quest   In need of a quest - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 30, 2007 10:22 am

Wyndle gave a small smile and then gave a nod as a reply. "Very well, but first I must know something...What is your name, dragon?" She asked, her eyes filled with kindness.
Back to top Go down
Xephyr
Shadow Phoenix
Shadow Phoenix
Xephyr

PostSubject: Intro   In need of a quest - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 30, 2007 11:22 am

"I am Driella... Messenger of heaven..." She said with a small hint of satisfaction. She closed her eyes and breathed in the cold mountain air. "The voices I hear are those of the angels themselves... "They aid me in finding the ones hidden in prophecy. If we do not find them, the world will surely come to an end..." Her expression became grave. "Explain yourself..."
Back to top Go down
Xephyr
Shadow Phoenix
Shadow Phoenix
Xephyr

PostSubject: Re: In need of a quest   In need of a quest - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 30, 2007 12:14 pm

Wyndlle gave a small sigh. It shall be hard to explain " I am Wyndle, one of the last survivors of an ancient, dragonic race, the Drinogons...As such I was born with extremely powerful telekenic ablities and the ability to read minds...I have been given other gifts that I shall not speak of as of yet." She said, hoping that she'd uderstand.(Nairolus's post).
Back to top Go down
Xephyr
Shadow Phoenix
Shadow Phoenix
Xephyr

PostSubject: .,..   In need of a quest - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 30, 2007 1:56 pm

"I don't fully uderstand." she said. She looked at Wyndle with a curious gaze. "Why can't you tell me exactly what i've agreed to help?"

Last edited by on Sat Sep 08, 2007 10:47 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Nathillius
Dracovian Ereptor Anima
Dracovian Ereptor Anima

PostSubject: Re: In need of a quest   In need of a quest - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 30, 2007 2:53 pm

She lay her head down in dissapointment. "Long ago, I did some work for a creature I am not proud enough to mention...But he gave me the power to call forth ice storms and well..." She motioned with her hand as a strange jewel-eyed cobra slithered out from her hood and spoke. "And I am her guardian..."
Back to top Go down
Shaylle
Celestial Phoenix Dragon
Celestial Phoenix Dragon
Shaylle

Number of posts : 315
Registration date : 2007-08-23

PostSubject: Alone at Last...   In need of a quest - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 02, 2007 11:50 pm

Shaylle and Fireclaw reappeared on the edge of a cliff, surrounded by jagged rocks, shielding them from the eyes and ears of others. He lay her down in a small, cave-like groove beside him and wrapped her gently in his wing. He put his muzzzle against her muzzle and licked her face lovingly. He held out a winghand and promised everything would be alright in the end...

Last edited by on Mon Sep 03, 2007 4:53 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Nathillius
Dracovian Ereptor Anima
Dracovian Ereptor Anima

PostSubject: Re: In need of a quest   In need of a quest - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 03, 2007 12:45 am

Wyndle gave a small smirk, Driella was a kind dragon but was not going to get in her way of her brother, Vael. Sniffing the fresh, mountain air, she tried to track her target's whereabouts. Suddenly, she saw movement along the path, leading to the forest. As she bolted toward it, the figure turned and seen her approach, it sprinted closer to the forest. Damn...She told herself, maybe that creature might now some key informayion about her brother. Her hand flew out from her robe and stopped the shadow dead in its tracks as she approached closer and closer, it tried desperately to run...But was trapped in her bind. She was now face to face with a small blue dragon, its small blue and white eyes looking into hers with innocence, it spoke. "Shaylle...?" It asked nervously.
Back to top Go down
Aequor
Oceanic Guardian
Oceanic Guardian
Aequor

Number of posts : 702
Registration date : 2007-08-18

PostSubject: Re: In need of a quest   In need of a quest - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 03, 2007 9:43 am

Fireclaw held Shaylle's winghand and smiled, licking his muzzle. She looked around at the place they appeared in and sniffed the air, nothing had been here in a while, so it was good. Fireclaw knew Driella was looking for Shaylle for some sort of prophecy, and she also knew that Vael was hunting her down to sacrifice her for his sword, but she knew that wouldn't happen when she was with Shaylle. Fireclaw sniffed the air again...

"Something is coming..."
Back to top Go down
Nathillius
Dracovian Ereptor Anima
Dracovian Ereptor Anima

PostSubject: Re: In need of a quest   In need of a quest - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 03, 2007 9:53 am

The small blue dragon, after being released from the grasp of Wyndle's spell, make a large chirp and smiled at Wyndle. "Bye." It said, and in a blue flash was gone, toward the direction of his father, Shaylle. She knew it would be a long flight, but to see Shaylle was far worth the trouble. Wyndle opened her eyes after being blinded by the flash and growled. "It got away..."
Back to top Go down
Shaylle
Celestial Phoenix Dragon
Celestial Phoenix Dragon
Shaylle

PostSubject: Listening...   In need of a quest - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 03, 2007 10:05 am

Shaylle sniffed the air. He could smell it as well. It had a unique smell to it, a familiar smell. "It smells like... us..." he said in a low, whispery voice to Fireclaw. He perked one ear, then the other, lowered them both and perked an ear again, following that pattern to hear what it was. It had small wingbeats from what he could tell. He was not scared, he did not believe it to be dangerous, although kept his guard around Fireclaw, for he could not be too sure...
Back to top Go down
Nathillius
Dracovian Ereptor Anima
Dracovian Ereptor Anima

PostSubject: Re: In need of a quest   In need of a quest - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 03, 2007 10:16 am

As she flew closer, her senses picked them up, she dove down toward a strange cave, as her weathered wings wrippled as the altitude dropped, her wings suddenly froze up and she plummeted toward the cave, she closed her eyes bracing for impact, she gave a small smile.Any amount of pain is worth seeing mother and father over. She thought.
Back to top Go down
Shaylle
Celestial Phoenix Dragon
Celestial Phoenix Dragon
Shaylle

PostSubject: An Unexpected Surprise   In need of a quest - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 03, 2007 10:25 am

Shaylle quickly outstretched his large, soft wing and caught the little dragoness in it. He wrapped it around her gently and brought her closer to Fireclaw and himself.
Back to top Go down
Nathillius
Dracovian Ereptor Anima
Dracovian Ereptor Anima

PostSubject: Re: In need of a quest   In need of a quest - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 03, 2007 10:30 am

She opened her small eyes as she was caught, looking up at the huge, white phoenix, she smiled and jumped at his neck, hugging it softly. "Father..." She looked over at Fireclaw for a moment and smiled at her. "Mother, I am so glad to see you both..." She suddenly remembered a voice while she was still in the egg. A boy's voice."I'll bring you back to your parents, I promise."
Back to top Go down
Aequor
Oceanic Guardian
Oceanic Guardian
Aequor

PostSubject: Re: In need of a quest   In need of a quest - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 03, 2007 12:53 pm

Fireclaw smiled at the young dragoness, she recognized her as one of the hatchlings from the eggs she and Shaylle rescued from the lair of her dead clan.

"hello sweetie.." she said, nuzzling the young dragoness.
Back to top Go down
Shaylle
Celestial Phoenix Dragon
Celestial Phoenix Dragon
Shaylle

PostSubject: You are Safe Now...   In need of a quest - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 03, 2007 1:40 pm

Shaylle set her in his wing, gently and put his muzzle against her fragile, wounded body. "You are hurt..." he muttered to her as blood ran down his cheeks and onto her wounds. She stared in amazement as the wounds healed up, and her great yoke of pain had lifted off her little shoulders. He wiped the blood away, not wanting her to get suspicious or scared of the way he looked. He then curled up and set her on his soft, feathery belly beside Fireclaw. She knew she would be safe with them.
Back to top Go down
Aequor
Oceanic Guardian
Oceanic Guardian
Aequor

PostSubject: Re: In need of a quest   In need of a quest - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 03, 2007 1:57 pm

Fireclaw put her wing around their daughter gently.

"Its good to see you, what brings you here?" she asked her.
Back to top Go down
Shaylle
Celestial Phoenix Dragon
Celestial Phoenix Dragon
Shaylle

PostSubject: Nightfall   In need of a quest - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 03, 2007 4:47 pm

Shaylle tucked Fireclaw and Shiia under his wing and licked them good night. He curled around them, having them surrounded between the cool mountain groove and soft, warm, white feathers. He perked his ears to keep a listen out for threats, while his loved ones slept.

Last edited by on Fri Sep 07, 2007 6:59 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Xephyr
Shadow Phoenix
Shadow Phoenix
Xephyr

PostSubject: ...   In need of a quest - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 03, 2007 6:27 pm

Driella looked at Wyndle. "That youngling... It is surely the spawn of the white phoenix!" Her eyes wide, she continued. "Let it lead the way, but keep it safe. Perhaps it will lead us to him!"
Back to top Go down
Nathillius
Dracovian Ereptor Anima
Dracovian Ereptor Anima

PostSubject: Re: In need of a quest   In need of a quest - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 05, 2007 7:54 pm

Wyndle smiled, her eyes catching the last glimpse of the blue flash. She began leaping from cliff to cliff, in a deperate attempt to catch this youngling. "Hurry!" She yelled, as she jumped back and forth, her clawed feet made latching onto sharp cliff tops not a problem.
Back to top Go down
Aequor
Oceanic Guardian
Oceanic Guardian
Aequor

PostSubject: Re: In need of a quest   In need of a quest - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 07, 2007 6:06 pm

Fireclaw nuzzled Shiia while she slept, then shot up as she heard Wyndle and Driella coming, standing in front of Shaylle and Shiia, she growled at the visitors threateningly, baring her teeth and hunching her shoulders.
Back to top Go down
Nathillius
Dracovian Ereptor Anima
Dracovian Ereptor Anima

PostSubject: Re: In need of a quest   In need of a quest - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 07, 2007 7:10 pm

Wyndle finally made it to the cave, a large grin on her face. "Move, young one..." She closed her eyes as an aura enveloped her body. "Unless you want to fight me?" She said as she opened one eye, her smile now turning into a smirk.
Back to top Go down
Shaylle
Celestial Phoenix Dragon
Celestial Phoenix Dragon
Shaylle

PostSubject: Re: In need of a quest   In need of a quest - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 07, 2007 7:12 pm

"You will not hurt her..." said a low, quiet, yet easily heard voice from behind.
Back to top Go down
Xephyr
Shadow Phoenix
Shadow Phoenix
Xephyr

PostSubject: ...   In need of a quest - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 07, 2007 7:33 pm

Driella, feeling quite ignored so far on this journey, paced over to the one being protected. "I am tired of this, Wyndle." she said. "I have no place in this quest. Off I go..." She took to the skies, depressed that everyone had ignored her for the past two or three pages of this rp...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: In need of a quest   In need of a quest - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

In need of a quest
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Destiny Roleplaying! :: Dragon Forum :: Dragonic RP-
Jump to: