Destiny Roleplaying!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Destiny Roleplaying!

Back from a long sleep and all set! ^^

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

In need of a quest

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Aequor
Oceanic Guardian
Oceanic Guardian
Aequor

Number of posts : 702
Registration date : 2007-08-18

In need of a quest Empty
PostSubject: In need of a quest   In need of a quest Icon_minitimeTue Aug 21, 2007 7:26 am

Fireclaw was bored (character description is on the 'character description' bit on 'general rping) Her mate (Shaylle) was away for a week, so she had to find something that would pass time quicker, like a quest, she hadn't been on a quest in a while, and she hoped Shaylle would be back soon so she could continue a quest with him, she missed him. Fireclaw landed on the ledge outside her cave and sat there, waiting. She hoped someone or something would come along and say they needed help with a quest or something. Fireclaw rolled her eyes, fat chance of that happening, what, with all the other dragons on this planet.Still, she waited.
Back to top Go down
Nathillius
Dracovian Ereptor Anima
Dracovian Ereptor Anima

Number of posts : 685
Registration date : 2007-07-08

In need of a quest Empty
PostSubject: Re: In need of a quest   In need of a quest Icon_minitimeTue Aug 21, 2007 9:50 am

A strange creature leapt up the cliff face and landed near the entrance of her cave, it was a tall, humanoid-like body but she couldn't tell what it was exactly as it was covered in red robes, a huge black sword strapped to its back, the wind ruffled the robes slightly but the creature still came closer to the cave.
Back to top Go down
https://destinyroleplaying.rpg-board.net
Aequor
Oceanic Guardian
Oceanic Guardian
Aequor

In need of a quest Empty
PostSubject: Re: In need of a quest   In need of a quest Icon_minitimeTue Aug 21, 2007 12:09 pm

Fireclaw looked at the creature and tilted her head "What are you?"
Back to top Go down
Nathillius
Dracovian Ereptor Anima
Dracovian Ereptor Anima

In need of a quest Empty
PostSubject: Re: In need of a quest   In need of a quest Icon_minitimeTue Aug 21, 2007 12:18 pm

"Me, my young dragoness...I am Vael." He said, formally. His robes still hiding his face. "I am a Drinogon, a extinct race of dragons. And I have a quest for you to do." He said, sitting on one of the rocks and resting his tired claws and feet and gave a small yawn.
Back to top Go down
Aequor
Oceanic Guardian
Oceanic Guardian
Aequor

In need of a quest Empty
PostSubject: Re: In need of a quest   In need of a quest Icon_minitimeTue Aug 21, 2007 12:23 pm

"What is the quest" Fireclaw asked, thinking: what a coincedence
Back to top Go down
Nathillius
Dracovian Ereptor Anima
Dracovian Ereptor Anima

In need of a quest Empty
PostSubject: Re: In need of a quest   In need of a quest Icon_minitimeTue Aug 21, 2007 12:27 pm

"I want you to come along in a search for my sister, Wyndle I have some unfinished business with her. Do you accept?" He asked, quietly.
Back to top Go down
Aequor
Oceanic Guardian
Oceanic Guardian
Aequor

In need of a quest Empty
PostSubject: Re: In need of a quest   In need of a quest Icon_minitimeTue Aug 21, 2007 12:32 pm

"I accept" Fireclaw replied, standing up on all fours.
Back to top Go down
Nathillius
Dracovian Ereptor Anima
Dracovian Ereptor Anima

In need of a quest Empty
PostSubject: Re: In need of a quest   In need of a quest Icon_minitimeTue Aug 21, 2007 12:41 pm

He smiled, running as he leapt off the cliff and landed onto the sand just below without just a much as a grunt in pain he stood with his back turned, waiting for the youngling.
Back to top Go down
Aequor
Oceanic Guardian
Oceanic Guardian
Aequor

In need of a quest Empty
PostSubject: Re: In need of a quest   In need of a quest Icon_minitimeTue Aug 21, 2007 12:49 pm

Fireclaw glided off the cliff down to Vael
Back to top Go down
Nathillius
Dracovian Ereptor Anima
Dracovian Ereptor Anima

In need of a quest Empty
PostSubject: Re: In need of a quest   In need of a quest Icon_minitimeTue Aug 21, 2007 12:57 pm

He smiled and pointing over to a small temple in the distance he spoke. "There is where she is, oh and I wouldn't suggest flying the sandworms here launch and eat flying prey." He said calmly.
Back to top Go down
Aequor
Oceanic Guardian
Oceanic Guardian
Aequor

In need of a quest Empty
PostSubject: Re: In need of a quest   In need of a quest Icon_minitimeTue Aug 21, 2007 1:17 pm

"Alright" she said, sandworms didn't sound good at all, she would have to walk, she didn't mind of course.
Back to top Go down
Xephyr
Shadow Phoenix
Shadow Phoenix
Xephyr

Number of posts : 991
Registration date : 2007-08-20

In need of a quest Empty
PostSubject: There they are!   In need of a quest Icon_minitimeTue Aug 21, 2007 5:35 pm

The voices had been speaking to Driella again. "Go to the highest bluff to the north..." they had told her. "There, you will find the precursor of your destiny..." Driella, the only angelic dragon in these lands, her hard dragonskin covered in snow white feathers, took to the sky and flew towards the bluff the voices had spoken of. She saw them right away... A "lizardfolk" and that oddly coloured dragon she had seen around here a few times. As she flew towards them, she saw them take off and she began to give chase...
Back to top Go down
Aequor
Oceanic Guardian
Oceanic Guardian
Aequor

In need of a quest Empty
PostSubject: Re: In need of a quest   In need of a quest Icon_minitimeTue Aug 21, 2007 5:41 pm

Fireclaw stopped running and turned around and looked at the angellic dragon flying towards them. "I don't mean to sound rude, but, what do you want?" She said to it.
Back to top Go down
Xephyr
Shadow Phoenix
Shadow Phoenix
Xephyr

In need of a quest Empty
PostSubject: Intro   In need of a quest Icon_minitimeTue Aug 21, 2007 5:47 pm

"I am Driella... The voices of the heavenly spirits told me to meet two individuals on this bluff... I assumed you are the two..." She looked at the cloaked and menacing form pf the lizardfolk. "Your sister awaits you." she said to him in a voice that sounded close but far at the same time. It was not her speaking, but the spirits through her. She returned to her own tone of voice. "The spirits have sent me here to accompany you. Wyndell is a rather important individual from what they've told me. Will you have me?" She then realized that she had not asked them who they were. "Now that I have intoduced myself, might I ask who it is I am here to aid?"

Last edited by on Tue Aug 21, 2007 5:52 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Aequor
Oceanic Guardian
Oceanic Guardian
Aequor

In need of a quest Empty
PostSubject: Re: In need of a quest   In need of a quest Icon_minitimeTue Aug 21, 2007 5:50 pm

"I am Fireclaw Shimmersky" she said to Driella
Back to top Go down
Nathillius
Dracovian Ereptor Anima
Dracovian Ereptor Anima

In need of a quest Empty
PostSubject: Re: In need of a quest   In need of a quest Icon_minitimeWed Aug 22, 2007 10:37 am

Vael snickered to himself, Great, another witness but he knew that he might need the angelic dragon's help later on. "I am Vael..." He said, coldly. "Come, we are wasting time speaking..." He said as he bolted across the sand using all of his legs muscles in a single burst might do some damage but he didn't care, Wyndle was his target that was it.
Back to top Go down
Aequor
Oceanic Guardian
Oceanic Guardian
Aequor

In need of a quest Empty
PostSubject: Re: In need of a quest   In need of a quest Icon_minitimeWed Aug 22, 2007 10:41 am

Fireclaw reared up on her hind legs and followed Vael, also sprinting
Back to top Go down
Xephyr
Shadow Phoenix
Shadow Phoenix
Xephyr

In need of a quest Empty
PostSubject: Flight across the sands   In need of a quest Icon_minitimeWed Aug 22, 2007 10:49 am

Driella, already flying, proceeded to follow the two others. "Fly high and we'll be fine..." The sandworms stretched like elastics towards them but to no avail. Driella began to fly lower and began to sever sandworms with her powerful, edged wings. The top halves of multible worms fell sickewningly to the sand while their guts splattered over everyone. "Why are we seeking Wyndle anyway?" She asked as she rejoined the group.
Back to top Go down
Nathillius
Dracovian Ereptor Anima
Dracovian Ereptor Anima

In need of a quest Empty
PostSubject: Re: In need of a quest   In need of a quest Icon_minitimeWed Aug 22, 2007 10:55 am

Rescue? Vael laughed again to himself and decided it would be best for the dragons to find out what kind of "rescue" will be going, his speed tripled until he was nothing more than a cloud of sand, he came close enough to the temple and there sat a strangely familiar creature, Wyndle. He stopped running and instead drew his black sword and slowly stepped toward her, then Wyndle spoke. "Hello, Vael..." She said coldly as she stood up, her large wooden staff had a ram skull atached to the top of it.
Back to top Go down
Xephyr
Shadow Phoenix
Shadow Phoenix
Xephyr

In need of a quest Empty
PostSubject: Kill him!   In need of a quest Icon_minitimeWed Aug 22, 2007 11:03 am

Driella stared in fright at the sudden drawing of Veils weapon. "Veil, what are you doing?! No, you cant! She is important!" Driella flew in between Veil and Wyndle and proceeded to face Veil. "Sheath your weapon or pay the consequence of treason!"
Back to top Go down
Aequor
Oceanic Guardian
Oceanic Guardian
Aequor

In need of a quest Empty
PostSubject: Re: In need of a quest   In need of a quest Icon_minitimeWed Aug 22, 2007 11:03 am

Fireclaw looked at Vael "a rescue huh?" She said. "Why do you want to kill her?"
Back to top Go down
Nathillius
Dracovian Ereptor Anima
Dracovian Ereptor Anima

In need of a quest Empty
PostSubject: Re: In need of a quest   In need of a quest Icon_minitimeWed Aug 22, 2007 11:10 am

Vael laughed. "You two are so gulible, hahahaha!" He leapt into the air and swung his massive sword making a shockwave of black and blue energy rocket toward Wyndle, Wyndle in response shot a white and red beam from the tip of her staff, as the energy collided a massive explosion followed and as the sand and dust cleared both stood Wyndle and Vael panting. "Vael...You really hate me so?" Wyndle asked. Vael growled under each breath. "Yes, you killed father!" He screamed still holding his sword.
Back to top Go down
Xephyr
Shadow Phoenix
Shadow Phoenix
Xephyr

In need of a quest Empty
PostSubject: Stop this!   In need of a quest Icon_minitimeWed Aug 22, 2007 11:24 am

Driella shouted towards Fireclaw. "I will pin Wyndle, you pin Vael! both are panting in exhaustion already so do not worry about being overpowered. We are dragons after all. Now, go pin Vael! we will knock some sense into them!"
Back to top Go down
Aequor
Oceanic Guardian
Oceanic Guardian
Aequor

In need of a quest Empty
PostSubject: Re: In need of a quest   In need of a quest Icon_minitimeWed Aug 22, 2007 4:25 pm

Fireclaw leaped forwards and pinned Vael down, growling threateningly
Back to top Go down
Xephyr
Shadow Phoenix
Shadow Phoenix
Xephyr

In need of a quest Empty
PostSubject: pinned   In need of a quest Icon_minitimeWed Aug 22, 2007 4:29 pm

Driella proceeded to pin wyndle as Fireclaw had pinned Vael. "Do not kill him, whatever you do!" Driella headbutted the struggling Wyndle.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

In need of a quest Empty
PostSubject: Re: In need of a quest   In need of a quest Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

In need of a quest
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Destiny Roleplaying! :: Dragon Forum :: Dragonic RP-
Jump to: