Destiny Roleplaying!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Destiny Roleplaying!

Back from a long sleep and all set! ^^

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

In need of a quest

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Aequor
Oceanic Guardian
Oceanic Guardian
Aequor

Number of posts : 702
Registration date : 2007-08-18

In need of a quest - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: In need of a quest   In need of a quest - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 22, 2007 4:36 pm

"I won't kill him" Fireclaw replied, then smacked Vael around the face with the side of her muzzle to stop him struggling.
Back to top Go down
Nathillius
Dracovian Ereptor Anima
Dracovian Ereptor Anima

Number of posts : 685
Registration date : 2007-07-08

PostSubject: Re: In need of a quest   In need of a quest - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 23, 2007 9:04 am

Wyndle and Vael had both stopped with the struggling but instead spoke to each other through each other's minds. We shall both use our powers to finish this, Vael Wyndle said as she dissapeared from the dragon's grasp and appeared at the top of the tower. Vael snickered as he too dissapeared from Fireclaw's clutches and appeared beside the tower. "Good now let's get back to this!" Vael said as he drew his sword and with one slash cut the temple in half, Wyndle leapt from the top as she landed near Vael, it was a battle of weapons each one clashing and blocking each other with their own weapons.
Back to top Go down
https://destinyroleplaying.rpg-board.net
Xephyr
Shadow Phoenix
Shadow Phoenix
Xephyr

Number of posts : 991
Registration date : 2007-08-20

PostSubject: Stop this!   In need of a quest - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 23, 2007 10:26 am

Not surprised at all by their sudden teleportation, Driella took flight, not taking her eyes off of the ensuing battle. She flapped her wings at twice their normal speed and chanted in a voive becoming of a goddess: "Alshata crestimungo!" A barrier of pure light appeared between Wyndle and Vael, blocking them from eachother.
Back to top Go down
Aequor
Oceanic Guardian
Oceanic Guardian
Aequor

PostSubject: Re: In need of a quest   In need of a quest - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 23, 2007 10:32 am

Fireclaw flew up and hovered next to them. "Isn't there any other way you can sort this out? what happened anyway? I gather that Wyndle killed your father and that you want revenge, but why fight? you are a nearly extinct race"
Back to top Go down
Xephyr
Shadow Phoenix
Shadow Phoenix
Xephyr

PostSubject: the holy one speaks   In need of a quest - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 23, 2007 10:39 am

Suddenly Driella's eyes rooled into the back of her head and she lost all expression. the voices were going to speak through her again. "Wyndle did not kill your father, Vael..." she looked himin the eye. "It was Cafynas... the blood phoenix and birth twin of the corrupt..."
Back to top Go down
Aequor
Oceanic Guardian
Oceanic Guardian
Aequor

PostSubject: Re: In need of a quest   In need of a quest - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 23, 2007 10:55 am

" So now we're looking for this blood phoenix called Cafynas?" Fireclaw asked "whats a blood phoenix anyway?"
Back to top Go down
Nathillius
Dracovian Ereptor Anima
Dracovian Ereptor Anima

PostSubject: Re: In need of a quest   In need of a quest - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 23, 2007 11:23 am

Vael heard the voice and screamed angrily. "No...You lie! I'll kill you all!" He screamed in anger and rage, Wyndle looked on with amazement at her brother not knowing what to do as she leapt back. He jumped into the air with all his strength, as he pulled back his black marusame sword, something went through his mind, his young sister's crying he shook his head turning his attention now on the white dragon as his eyes went white and his voice became dark. "You...you did this to me!" A black energy like mist eneveloped his blade as he swung, a hage dark wave of energy came forth from the sword rocketing toward her, as it did he fell to the ground. Wyndle caught him ass he fell into unconciousness.
Back to top Go down
Xephyr
Shadow Phoenix
Shadow Phoenix
Xephyr

PostSubject: Aftershock   In need of a quest - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 23, 2007 11:30 am

As the blast of energy came flying at Driella, she shifted out of the way. The core blast missed but the outer, weaker area hit her left wing, cutting a hole in the inner area of it. Not being able to fly with a single wing, she fell head first into the ground, knocking herself out. Blood oozed from her head.
Back to top Go down
Aequor
Oceanic Guardian
Oceanic Guardian
Aequor

PostSubject: Re: In need of a quest   In need of a quest - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 23, 2007 11:36 am

Fireclaw flew down to Driella and tried to heal her wounds with a spell, Fireclaw's healing spells weren't perfect, and the wounds on Driella were only half-healed.
Back to top Go down
Xephyr
Shadow Phoenix
Shadow Phoenix
Xephyr

PostSubject: help...   In need of a quest - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 23, 2007 12:57 pm

The half healing of Driella's wounds was enough to give her more time until help could arrive. She lay on the ground moaning, sweating and whimpering in pain. I must...hold...on... she thought to herself. Perhaps...the good spirits...will send help...
Back to top Go down
Nathillius
Dracovian Ereptor Anima
Dracovian Ereptor Anima

PostSubject: Re: In need of a quest   In need of a quest - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 23, 2007 1:18 pm

Vael awoke in Wyndle's arms, too weak to do much except speak, he whispered to his sister. "Maybe the dragon is right...Is she telling the truth, Wyndle?" Wyndle sighed and then gave a small nod as if to tell him everything is true. "I know it's hard to swallow but I am sorry, brother."
Back to top Go down
Shaylle
Celestial Phoenix Dragon
Celestial Phoenix Dragon
Shaylle

Number of posts : 315
Registration date : 2007-08-23

PostSubject: Re: In need of a quest   In need of a quest - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 23, 2007 5:56 pm

The scarred, white phoenix dragon appeared behind them all, like fog appearing over a lake. Saying nothing, he made his way over to Driella and lowered himself beside her. He put his head against hers and his own blood ran down his cheeks onto her wounds. He then did the same to her fragile wing. Although she had been completely healed, she was still drained from the fight. He picked her up in one of his wings where she could sleep, and he made his way over to Fireclaw. Carressing her muzzle with his, he picked her up in his other wing, lovingly, knowing she (being one of the very few who) would not mind his good blood being rubbed against her.
Back to top Go down
Xephyr
Shadow Phoenix
Shadow Phoenix
Xephyr

PostSubject: thank you...   In need of a quest - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 23, 2007 6:19 pm

Driella, who was currently exhausted by the wounds she had before she had been healed by this Phoenix-Dragon she did not know, raised her head toward him, as she tried to move her wobbly, jelly-like legs. She curled her toes around the phoenix's wing ridge wearily. "Thank you..." was all she could say. She attempted to make eye contact with him, only to realize that this was impossible, for his eyes were covered by his feathery hair. She knew something bad had happened and she instantly felt sorry for him. She wanted to ask him what had happened and why he appeared so mangled but that would have seemed quite rude. She chose simply fall silent after her thanking him.
Back to top Go down
Aequor
Oceanic Guardian
Oceanic Guardian
Aequor

PostSubject: Re: In need of a quest   In need of a quest - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 24, 2007 4:51 am

Fireclaw nuzzled Shaylle and looked up at him, grinning. Then she looked up at Vael and Wyndle, wondering what would happen next.
Back to top Go down
Xephyr
Shadow Phoenix
Shadow Phoenix
Xephyr

PostSubject: ...   In need of a quest - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 24, 2007 11:09 am

Driella cocked her neck so she was looking into Shaylles face. "Thank you, again but i think i can keep myself up now. Whether you tell me to or not to, i will repay you in some way for your kindness."
Back to top Go down
Shaylle
Celestial Phoenix Dragon
Celestial Phoenix Dragon
Shaylle

PostSubject: Re: In need of a quest   In need of a quest - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 25, 2007 4:39 pm

Shaylle opened his wing for Driella. "No need..." he said in a raspy, low, whispering voice, while perking an ear toward her. He held Fireclaw closer to him, letting her know he had returned and was here.
Back to top Go down
Aequor
Oceanic Guardian
Oceanic Guardian
Aequor

PostSubject: Re: In need of a quest   In need of a quest - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 25, 2007 4:45 pm

Fireclaw nuzzled Shaylle gently
Back to top Go down
Nathillius
Dracovian Ereptor Anima
Dracovian Ereptor Anima

PostSubject: Re: In need of a quest   In need of a quest - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 25, 2007 7:41 pm

Vael awoke to see the large white phoenix Shaylle, he jumped out of Wyndle's arms as he drew his sword. He slowly stepped back and then looked at Wyndle who was smiling at him. "Wyndle, who the hell is this?" He said, pointing his sword toward Shaylle...Wyndle gave Shaylle a kind bow then looked back at Vael. "This is Shaylle...A dear friend of mine." Vael nodded." I see..." Then stared at Fireclaw, a small smile cam across his lips. "Get her..." He said, as a man covered in bandages from head to toes appeared from what seemed out of nowhere. His voice was raspy and cold. "Yes, Vael." He lifted his hands as a huge legions of undead rose up from the earth, each of them holding long, rusted swords. Wyndle gasped. "Vael what are you doing?" Vael snickered. "This youngling will make a perfect sacrifice to boost my sword's power." The undead closed in on Fireclaw and the rest. Wyndle leapt into the air and landed right in the middle of the legion. "You will not hurt them Necros..." She said as she lifted her hand, a hundred of them lifted into the air, then she made a fist as those hundred crushed into powder.
Back to top Go down
Xephyr
Shadow Phoenix
Shadow Phoenix
Xephyr

PostSubject: Taking piss on legion...   In need of a quest - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 26, 2007 12:44 am

Driella, had recovered strangely fast after having been released from Shaylle's orgasmic wing. She already missed the soft comfort and luminosity of his hold. She went arial. Flying into the sky, she began to flap her wings with vigor. She began to glow with brightness to blind and she let out a burst of holy energy that covered the entire area, destroying every stray stone and structure. Her target? The remaining 5900 legionnaires that Wyndle so stupidly forgot to kill.
Back to top Go down
Aequor
Oceanic Guardian
Oceanic Guardian
Aequor

PostSubject: Re: In need of a quest   In need of a quest - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 26, 2007 11:01 am

Fireclaw snarled and sent a blast of fire at Vael, she would not be a sacrifice that easily, especially not for a sword!
Back to top Go down
Nathillius
Dracovian Ereptor Anima
Dracovian Ereptor Anima

PostSubject: Re: In need of a quest   In need of a quest - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 26, 2007 6:20 pm

Vael gave a single slash with his black sword and cut the blast in two, he gave a small smile and a wave of his hand and Necros appeared beside him. "Let's go, they're not worth the trouble..." He snickered. Necros laughed and oozed into the earth, his voice echoing. "I'll be back for "the one." Vael drew a strange, circular ball, throwing it onto the ground, smoke erupted from it. As the smoke cleared he was gone.
Back to top Go down
Xephyr
Shadow Phoenix
Shadow Phoenix
Xephyr

PostSubject: Done   In need of a quest - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 26, 2007 6:58 pm

Driella landed next to Shaylle and Fireclaw. "Thou art lucky to have him..." she said. "He cares largely... He seems as if he would give his life for almost anyone..."
Back to top Go down
Nathillius
Dracovian Ereptor Anima
Dracovian Ereptor Anima

PostSubject: Re: In need of a quest   In need of a quest - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 26, 2007 7:04 pm

Wyndle shook her head. "Unlike my excuse for my brother...Vael cares nothing for me, only for himself. She laid up against a tree. "He treats his minions with more kindness than his own flesh and blood." She began wimpering and soon was in tears.
Back to top Go down
Xephyr
Shadow Phoenix
Shadow Phoenix
Xephyr

PostSubject: comfort.   In need of a quest - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 26, 2007 7:06 pm

Driella walked over and sat next to Wyndle. "Your brother is simply greedy... I am sure that if something were to happen to you, guilt would overcome him. I also believe he has an ego and that also stops him from showing that he cares,,, your brother will soon realize how important you are to him. You may be all he has left..."
Back to top Go down
Shaylle
Celestial Phoenix Dragon
Celestial Phoenix Dragon
Shaylle

PostSubject: Re: In need of a quest   In need of a quest - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 27, 2007 5:24 pm

Still holding Fireclaw close to his chest, he turned away, and with her, dissapeared. They left not a trace behind them as they vanished like the wind...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: In need of a quest   In need of a quest - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

In need of a quest
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Destiny Roleplaying! :: Dragon Forum :: Dragonic RP-
Jump to: