Destiny Roleplaying!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Destiny Roleplaying!

Back from a long sleep and all set! ^^

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

A Darkened Night

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Nathillius
Dracovian Ereptor Anima
Dracovian Ereptor Anima

Number of posts : 685
Registration date : 2007-07-08

A Darkened Night - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Darkened Night   A Darkened Night - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 07, 2007 8:32 pm

Gatrello smiled under the pain he felt. " Ok, then I'm leaving I don't need you two to help me...Threckzer...Would you come with me?" He asked as he turned away from the other two, his eyes simply looking at the ground with that childhood innocence he always had.
Back to top Go down
https://destinyroleplaying.rpg-board.net
Aequor
Oceanic Guardian
Oceanic Guardian
Aequor

Number of posts : 702
Registration date : 2007-08-18

PostSubject: Re: A Darkened Night   A Darkened Night - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 08, 2007 1:05 pm

Threckzer looked at Rixire, who nodded, so Threckzer turned to Gatrello "Okay then, I will come"
Back to top Go down
Xephyr
Shadow Phoenix
Shadow Phoenix
Xephyr

Number of posts : 991
Registration date : 2007-08-20

PostSubject: Re: A Darkened Night   A Darkened Night - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 08, 2007 1:53 pm

Raiden walked up and delivered another, harder nut shattering kick. "I will follow you to make sure you don't needlessly kill people you could have simply knocked out or erased their memory, douche." He brought his foot down and pnched him in the same place. "Or else i'll crush your fuckin' nuts."
Back to top Go down
Nathillius
Dracovian Ereptor Anima
Dracovian Ereptor Anima

PostSubject: Re: A Darkened Night   A Darkened Night - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 08, 2007 8:04 pm

Gatrello gasped in suprise at Raiden's threat. But kept a calm but childish composure. "Ok, let's get going..." He began to run, each step taking a long stride as if in a hurry. His spiked mace on his back did not seem to hold his speed back at all.
Back to top Go down
Xephyr
Shadow Phoenix
Shadow Phoenix
Xephyr

PostSubject: Re: A Darkened Night   A Darkened Night - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 08, 2007 8:09 pm

Raiden was shocked. "How can you take it in the nuts like that?" he asked. "I mean, i'd be dead by now!"
Back to top Go down
Nathillius
Dracovian Ereptor Anima
Dracovian Ereptor Anima

PostSubject: Re: A Darkened Night   A Darkened Night - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 08, 2007 8:14 pm

He gave small smile. "Many years of getting kicked there, by a variety of people..." He gave a small snicker. He pointed toward a small village. "There is where we must go..."
Back to top Go down
Xephyr
Shadow Phoenix
Shadow Phoenix
Xephyr

PostSubject: Re: A Darkened Night   A Darkened Night - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 08, 2007 8:20 pm

"That's... IT!!" Raiden yelled and conjured a huge warhammer. He pulled it back and nailed Gatrello fight in thise freakin' nuts! "There, boy! You like that huh?!" He did it again. "Fuck yeah!"
Back to top Go down
Nathillius
Dracovian Ereptor Anima
Dracovian Ereptor Anima

PostSubject: Re: A Darkened Night   A Darkened Night - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 08, 2007 8:24 pm

He collapsed in pain. His eyes suddenly went in the back of his head. "You...Eat this!" He swept his arm across his chest as he did he sent a wave of mental power at Raiden, with any luck this would either knock him unconcious or give him one bad migrane.
Back to top Go down
Xephyr
Shadow Phoenix
Shadow Phoenix
Xephyr

PostSubject: Re: A Darkened Night   A Darkened Night - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 08, 2007 8:42 pm

Raiden's eyes widened and he clenched his head. "RAGHH!!" he screamed. He reached into his pocket and pulled out a small box. He thrust the box out and exclaimed: "Advil! Treats headaches and pains!" he then popped six of them and remained moving.
Back to top Go down
Nathillius
Dracovian Ereptor Anima
Dracovian Ereptor Anima

PostSubject: Re: A Darkened Night   A Darkened Night - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 08, 2007 8:48 pm

Gatrello stood up, his eyes staring at the strange box in childish curiousity. He ran toward the village much faster still staring at the box containing the "Advil."
Back to top Go down
Xephyr
Shadow Phoenix
Shadow Phoenix
Xephyr

PostSubject: Re: A Darkened Night   A Darkened Night - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 08, 2007 9:28 pm

Raiden ran after him, swinging the hammer like a smash bro on crack. "Get back here, Kid!" he yelled. "I'm not finished with you yet!!"
Back to top Go down
Aequor
Oceanic Guardian
Oceanic Guardian
Aequor

PostSubject: Re: A Darkened Night   A Darkened Night - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 09, 2007 12:28 pm

Threckzer followed them to the village, shaking her head in mild amusement at what was happening.
Back to top Go down
Nathillius
Dracovian Ereptor Anima
Dracovian Ereptor Anima

PostSubject: Re: A Darkened Night   A Darkened Night - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 09, 2007 7:58 pm

The city seemed much bigger than what was expected, hundreds of people moved as if a frantic trance to get to their desired desinations. Gatrello smiled as he gripped Threckzer's hand as a child would hold his mother's for guidance and safety. "Don't let me go...Please."
Back to top Go down
Aequor
Oceanic Guardian
Oceanic Guardian
Aequor

PostSubject: Re: A Darkened Night   A Darkened Night - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 10, 2007 12:26 pm

Threckzer nodded and guided Gatrello through the massive crowds. A few people backed away from her, terrified of her wolf-like form. "Where abouts are we going?" she asked Gatrello.
Back to top Go down
Nathillius
Dracovian Ereptor Anima
Dracovian Ereptor Anima

PostSubject: Re: A Darkened Night   A Darkened Night - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 11, 2007 8:24 pm

He smiled and pointed to a large mansion, it looked as if a multi-millionaire lived there. "My home, my father wants to thank the people that rescued me." He gave a small grin.
Back to top Go down
Aequor
Oceanic Guardian
Oceanic Guardian
Aequor

PostSubject: Re: A Darkened Night   A Darkened Night - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 12, 2007 1:11 pm

Threckzer looked at the mansion in awe, she had never seen a building quite so magnificent, but she usually slept out in the open wilderness so she hadn't seen very many buildings. Threckzer led Gatrello up to the mansion gates.
Back to top Go down
Nathillius
Dracovian Ereptor Anima
Dracovian Ereptor Anima

PostSubject: Re: A Darkened Night   A Darkened Night - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 16, 2007 7:45 pm

He yelled over the gates, his voice echoed across the large lawn. "Open it father!" As he spoke, the gates creaked open and he stepped toward the large white doors to his mansion.
Back to top Go down
Xephyr
Shadow Phoenix
Shadow Phoenix
Xephyr

PostSubject: Re: A Darkened Night   A Darkened Night - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 16, 2007 8:05 pm

Raiden caught up. "What is this place..."
Back to top Go down
Nathillius
Dracovian Ereptor Anima
Dracovian Ereptor Anima

PostSubject: Re: A Darkened Night   A Darkened Night - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 23, 2007 8:06 pm

As he opened the doors to reveal the beautifully crafted mansion from the inside. Everything was white, a man stood on one of the steps to the upstairs, combing his long, elegant white hair. He spoke with a calm and galiant tone. "So you two are the ones who saved my son?" He asked as Gatrello moved closer to his father a small grin crossing his lips.
Back to top Go down
Aequor
Oceanic Guardian
Oceanic Guardian
Aequor

PostSubject: Re: A Darkened Night   A Darkened Night - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 27, 2007 12:23 pm

"Well, a thief saved him from prison..." Threckzer said, shrugging "but me, my sister and this Raiden guy protected him from guards, as you can see my sister left me the job of helping to protect him" she continued, scratching an ear absently.
Back to top Go down
Xephyr
Shadow Phoenix
Shadow Phoenix
Xephyr

PostSubject: Re: A Darkened Night   A Darkened Night - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 18, 2007 7:18 pm

Raiden spat in a cubby hole and fed Threkzer to the plant. He then took out a huge ebony warhammer and smacked that bastard kid in the fuckin' testicles again.
Back to top Go down
Aequor
Oceanic Guardian
Oceanic Guardian
Aequor

PostSubject: Re: A Darkened Night   A Darkened Night - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 19, 2007 5:00 pm

Threckzer, slightly pissed at being fed to a plant, tore her way out and kicked Raiden in the balls.
Back to top Go down
Xephyr
Shadow Phoenix
Shadow Phoenix
Xephyr

PostSubject: Re: A Darkened Night   A Darkened Night - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 24, 2008 8:14 pm

Raiden snickered. "Ever heard of a jockstrap?"
Back to top Go down
Aequor
Oceanic Guardian
Oceanic Guardian
Aequor

PostSubject: Re: A Darkened Night   A Darkened Night - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 30, 2008 3:51 pm

Threckzer shrugged, then put on massive armor plated boots.
"Will that jockstrap save you from these?"
Back to top Go down
Xephyr
Shadow Phoenix
Shadow Phoenix
Xephyr

PostSubject: Re: A Darkened Night   A Darkened Night - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 30, 2008 8:03 pm

Raiden awoke, after having been knocked out cold in battle. "What a strange dream..." he said to himself. "I kicked them in the balls?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Darkened Night   A Darkened Night - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A Darkened Night
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next