Destiny Roleplaying!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Destiny Roleplaying!

Back from a long sleep and all set! ^^

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

A Darkened Night

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Nathillius
Dracovian Ereptor Anima
Dracovian Ereptor Anima

Number of posts : 685
Registration date : 2007-07-08

A Darkened Night Empty
PostSubject: A Darkened Night   A Darkened Night Icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2007 8:07 pm

The wooden doors to the throne room burst open. Two large guards dressed in black and red armor led in a strange boy. Their hands gripping his arms on both sides as they threw him toward the throne, an old-looking man looked down upon his seat at the silver armored young man, his long strands of black hair moved out of his face. One of the guards bowed as he spoke. "Sire, we found this boy outside the castle gates after dark, he seemed to be doing some kind of evil incantation..." The boy looked up, his green eyes staring into the eyes of the King. "Your Majesty, it was only meditation...I did not mean to cause any harm." The old King gave a small smile beneath his grey mustache. "I see...Kill him." He said coldy. The two guards charged at the boy, as if the child saw it coming leapt up and struck out his palm, the room suddenly became inverted in color as everything but the boy's movement stopped. Color restored slowly, as the two guards collapsed, unconcious and strangely pale. The King gasped at the boy's show of power. "The Overmind..." He said, pulling himself back. The boy nodded. "Yes, Your Majesty I am Gatrello." The King pointed to the door. "Please leave I wish for no more trouble..." He said, frightened. Gatrello bowed and turned to leave just as four of the elite guard grappled him to the floor, unable to move and only a novice in his legendary arts he was helpless...
Back to top Go down
https://destinyroleplaying.rpg-board.net
Zyphrix
Master
Master
Zyphrix

Number of posts : 574
Registration date : 2007-09-03

A Darkened Night Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Darkened Night   A Darkened Night Icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2007 8:23 pm

Slowly, another man made his way towards the castle. Nobody had ever seen or heard of him before nor did they take any notice. He was very careful not to do anything stupid to attract attention to himself, like he's seen a young child do earlier. "There seemed to be more to that kid than just his appearance", he thought to himself, but he didn't think it was that siginificant at the moment. He just continued following them towards the castle, just because nothing ever happened in his boring life, and he was looking for something to change that.
Back to top Go down
Nathillius
Dracovian Ereptor Anima
Dracovian Ereptor Anima

A Darkened Night Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Darkened Night   A Darkened Night Icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2007 8:30 pm

The guards led the boy down to the prsion and threw him into one of the cells. Locking the door behind them as they all snickered. "You'll rot in there, kid..." One of them said, the boy smirked as if he knew that someone was coming to his aid, as an novice Overmind he only knew one power as of now and that alone made him weak so that he could not cast another. He did not respond in fear of geting struck through the bars, his eyes gleamed as through the walls a small aura of a man seemed to be following them closely.
Back to top Go down
Zyphrix
Master
Master
Zyphrix

A Darkened Night Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Darkened Night   A Darkened Night Icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2007 8:40 pm

"Imbeciles, they expect a simple lock to be able to stop a master thief like me?" thought the man. He unclicked it with ease, and then thought about what he was getting himself into. "What if this boy thinks I am going to hurt him? How potent could his powers be? Could he possibly try to destroy me thinking it was self defence?" He didn't have to think much longer, though, because the boy was already unconscious. He carried the boy out through the same secret passage he came in, and took refuge in the nearby forest near a river. "What am I getting my self into?", thought the man, "I am only a thief. What could possibly have intrigued me so much to save this child? It seemed like it was something I was meant to do..."
Back to top Go down
Nathillius
Dracovian Ereptor Anima
Dracovian Ereptor Anima

A Darkened Night Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Darkened Night   A Darkened Night Icon_minitimeMon Sep 24, 2007 11:55 am

The boy, Gatrello soon awoke after being aided by the mysterious thief. Instead of being in total shock he held his composure, his eyes looking into the man's as if to thank him. He leapt from the arms of his savior and gave a small bow. "Thank you, kind thief...I am Gatrello." He moved his hair from his eyes once more as he spoke. "I thought I was a dead man, you see I am an Overmind, a mage with the power to control, manipulate or destroy other's minds...I have only learnt a bit of my power."He said with a sigh as he lowered his head.
Back to top Go down
Aequor
Oceanic Guardian
Oceanic Guardian
Aequor

Number of posts : 702
Registration date : 2007-08-18

A Darkened Night Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Darkened Night   A Darkened Night Icon_minitimeMon Sep 24, 2007 5:01 pm

Rixire prowled through the trees. She saw the theif and the boy up ahead, crouching low, she hid in a nearby bush and watched.
Back to top Go down
Xephyr
Shadow Phoenix
Shadow Phoenix
Xephyr

Number of posts : 991
Registration date : 2007-08-20

A Darkened Night Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Darkened Night   A Darkened Night Icon_minitimeMon Sep 24, 2007 7:50 pm

Raiden, the god hand assasin that had, years ago, been enemies with Rixie ducked beside her. "Perhaps we should aid them... Alone, we're as air. Together, we're poltergeists. We get in there and kill anyone that gets in that thiefs way of escape. I have a feeling about that child he's helping..."
Back to top Go down
Nathillius
Dracovian Ereptor Anima
Dracovian Ereptor Anima

A Darkened Night Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Darkened Night   A Darkened Night Icon_minitimeTue Sep 25, 2007 11:06 am

The boy noticed something strange as they left the castle, his eyes glancing over to patch of trees that the two figures were hiding. Closing his eyes for a moment he could feel them watching but nothing else. He gave a small glance to the thief as he drew a chain scythe, holding the scythe handle at the end of the chain he brushed his hair to the side. Instead of telling the thief he slwoly began to step near the patch of trees. Feeling the two watching him, his mind became focused. "Step out..."He commanded coldly, he knew he couldn't take both of them on if they decided to fight. However, he wanted to know who they were quite badly.
Back to top Go down
Aequor
Oceanic Guardian
Oceanic Guardian
Aequor

A Darkened Night Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Darkened Night   A Darkened Night Icon_minitimeTue Sep 25, 2007 12:33 pm

Rixire came out "I don't want to fight" She said to Gatrello "Raiden and I can aid you, if you wish, we are both trained assassins" She finished, her voice was emotionless.
Back to top Go down
Zyphrix
Master
Master
Zyphrix

A Darkened Night Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Darkened Night   A Darkened Night Icon_minitimeTue Sep 25, 2007 9:05 pm

"Why would I want assassins!?" said the thief. "All I do is help someone and now I've got people who want to help me in ways I don't even need. So much for being rewarded for good deeds."
Back to top Go down
Xephyr
Shadow Phoenix
Shadow Phoenix
Xephyr

A Darkened Night Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Darkened Night   A Darkened Night Icon_minitimeWed Sep 26, 2007 6:10 pm

"Look, thief." commented Raiden. "They come... Do you honestly think you can eliminate all..." he counted them under his breath. "Sixteen of them with no help but this child?" The guards were flanking them, eight to their front and eight to their back. They all wore heavy, silver armour and had glinting, huge longswords. "Stop, all of you!" one screamed.
Back to top Go down
Aequor
Oceanic Guardian
Oceanic Guardian
Aequor

A Darkened Night Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Darkened Night   A Darkened Night Icon_minitimeWed Sep 26, 2007 6:14 pm

Rixire yawned mockingly at the guards, then made a strange whistling noise, instantly a black werewolf appeared.
"Hey sis" Rixire said "Want to help make a few kills?"

"Sure Rix" The werewolf said, then pounced at a guard, knocking him to the floor. Rixire, meanwhile, had gotten into a fight with two guards.
Back to top Go down
Zyphrix
Master
Master
Zyphrix

A Darkened Night Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Darkened Night   A Darkened Night Icon_minitimeThu Sep 27, 2007 4:43 pm

The thief stole all of the guards' weapons and sold them for large sums of money. Meanwhile, all of the guards were beaten up by little overmind and his assassin pals. "Maybe I should go back and join them..." he thought to himself. "Who knows what trouble they're causing now".
Back to top Go down
Xephyr
Shadow Phoenix
Shadow Phoenix
Xephyr

A Darkened Night Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Darkened Night   A Darkened Night Icon_minitimeThu Sep 27, 2007 9:22 pm

The assassins were causing much trouble. They, or at least the hand of god, was eating the guard's armor.
Back to top Go down
Aequor
Oceanic Guardian
Oceanic Guardian
Aequor

A Darkened Night Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Darkened Night   A Darkened Night Icon_minitimeFri Sep 28, 2007 4:34 am

Rixire was merciless towards the guards, so was her sister, they both cut each guard down savagly.
Back to top Go down
Zyphrix
Master
Master
Zyphrix

A Darkened Night Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Darkened Night   A Darkened Night Icon_minitimeFri Sep 28, 2007 6:26 pm

"Killing unarmed enemies is a useless and unnecessary thing to do. You should be ashamed of yourselves." said the thief."Why don't you take them prisoner instead and sell them for ransoms?"
Back to top Go down
Xephyr
Shadow Phoenix
Shadow Phoenix
Xephyr

A Darkened Night Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Darkened Night   A Darkened Night Icon_minitimeFri Sep 28, 2007 9:35 pm

"I'm not killing them! I'm eating their armour!"
Back to top Go down
Aequor
Oceanic Guardian
Oceanic Guardian
Aequor

A Darkened Night Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Darkened Night   A Darkened Night Icon_minitimeSat Sep 29, 2007 6:09 am

Rixire and Threckzer stopped killing the guards. "Ransom, eh? Never tried that before..." Threckzer said in her low growly voice.
"Would be a good thing to try..." Rixire said, shrugging.
"Aye" replied Theckzer.
Rixire conjured up some enchanted rope and advanced on the cowering guards, she lurched forwards and tied them up, pinning their arms by their sides, but so that they could still walk.
"Theivery...You could get into that, sis" Rixire said to Threckzer, handing her the prisoners' ropes. Threckzer laughed and took the ropes.
Back to top Go down
Xephyr
Shadow Phoenix
Shadow Phoenix
Xephyr

A Darkened Night Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Darkened Night   A Darkened Night Icon_minitimeSun Sep 30, 2007 12:43 pm

The white assasin went up, kicked her away, released the guards, and got back to his armur munching. "I wanna munch them too... Geez, GAWD!!!"
Back to top Go down
Aequor
Oceanic Guardian
Oceanic Guardian
Aequor

A Darkened Night Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Darkened Night   A Darkened Night Icon_minitimeSun Sep 30, 2007 1:25 pm

Threckzer got up, amused. "You eat ARMOUR?" she asked, smirking. Rixire shook her head and sighed, things were getting really weird.
Back to top Go down
Xephyr
Shadow Phoenix
Shadow Phoenix
Xephyr

A Darkened Night Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Darkened Night   A Darkened Night Icon_minitimeSun Sep 30, 2007 8:13 pm

"Yeah!" he said as he chewed a mouthful of armour. "As far as you're concerned anyway. I can make you see whatever I want!" he stopped and walked towards her. "I don't really. I just created an illusion. Impressive?"
Back to top Go down
Aequor
Oceanic Guardian
Oceanic Guardian
Aequor

A Darkened Night Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Darkened Night   A Darkened Night Icon_minitimeMon Oct 01, 2007 1:46 pm

Threckzer scratched her head, confused, she wasn't the brightest lamp in the shop "Cool" she said, finally.
Back to top Go down
Nathillius
Dracovian Ereptor Anima
Dracovian Ereptor Anima

A Darkened Night Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Darkened Night   A Darkened Night Icon_minitimeTue Oct 02, 2007 7:50 pm

The boy glared at the three, his green eyes looking at every detail as if degrading them with his stare. Turning his head slightly he noticed ten guards charging for him, battle cries erupting from their mouths. "...Uh oh..." He said in a slightly fearing tone. Suddenly, he began to laugh as if the guards running toward him was a joke, his voice now as cold as ice. "Die..." With one sweep of his arm they all let out a terrified yet painful scream, collapsing onto the soft grass, dead and as pale as snow. Gatrello's composure came back as innocent as ever. "Huh...Did I do that?"
Back to top Go down
Zyphrix
Master
Master
Zyphrix

A Darkened Night Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Darkened Night   A Darkened Night Icon_minitimeFri Oct 05, 2007 2:54 pm

"Yes you did, and I don't want to be friends with you anymore if you're going to kill people like that without realizing it."
Back to top Go down
Xephyr
Shadow Phoenix
Shadow Phoenix
Xephyr

A Darkened Night Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Darkened Night   A Darkened Night Icon_minitimeSat Oct 06, 2007 10:49 am

The assassin in white walked up to Gatrello and kicked him in the fucking balls. "Me neither!"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

A Darkened Night Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Darkened Night   A Darkened Night Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A Darkened Night
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next