Destiny Roleplaying!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Destiny Roleplaying!

Back from a long sleep and all set! ^^

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

"Silver is worth more than gold..."

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Aequor
Oceanic Guardian
Oceanic Guardian
Aequor

Number of posts : 702
Registration date : 2007-08-18

"Silver is worth more than gold..." Empty
PostSubject: "Silver is worth more than gold..."   "Silver is worth more than gold..." Icon_minitimeSun Mar 08, 2009 4:43 pm

Is what crossed Atra's mind as she struck down another dragon phoenix, her teeth bared in a feral, evil grin. She watched the mahogany-coloured beast fall through the air and then crash into the roaring, hungry ocean.

So why oh why, was she wasting her time eradicating the normal dragon phoenixes?

Her targets were the golden clan lords of each group of dragon phoenixes; so far three had fallen under her lean, silvery might.

There as a simple answer to her unvoiced question, she wished to attack the empire bit by bit; make the clan lords suffer before she went for them. Atra let out a great spine-chilling caw, and swiftly resumed flying over the vast ocean, singing to herself in a beautiful but terrifying voice.

"Oh my sweet Nereus, I miss you my love." she murmured, before continuing her song.

She landed on the edge of a dormant volcano island, her eyes scanning the vast area, searching for her target.
Back to top Go down

"Silver is worth more than gold..."
Page 1 of 1