Destiny Roleplaying!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Destiny Roleplaying!

Back from a long sleep and all set! ^^

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Get this thing started...

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Xephyr
Shadow Phoenix
Shadow Phoenix
Xephyr

Number of posts : 991
Registration date : 2007-08-20

Get this thing started... Empty
PostSubject: Get this thing started...   Get this thing started... Icon_minitimeSun Oct 12, 2008 11:12 am

It doesn't seem to me like a whole lot is going on here. I thought we would all be started off with a fresh roleplay by the webmaster, but I guess that's too much of a contribution. I feel that the revitalization of the website is something that should be handled responsably by an administrator, so I haven't gotten us started yet because I'm not in the position to do so. (And this is nothing to comment on sarcastically, and the person this is directed at knows who he is.) It would be like a peasent sending a nation to war while the King sat and ate a leg of lamb with the voracity of a cornered lion.
Back to top Go down
Nathillius
Dracovian Ereptor Anima
Dracovian Ereptor Anima

Number of posts : 685
Registration date : 2007-07-08

PostSubject: Re: Get this thing started...   Get this thing started... Icon_minitimeThu Oct 16, 2008 11:15 am

*Yawns* Look, right now I'm in the process of cleaning this place out and will leave a fresh new roleplay when I do not fear it will be messed with by others.
Back to top Go down
https://destinyroleplaying.rpg-board.net
Xephyr
Shadow Phoenix
Shadow Phoenix
Xephyr

PostSubject: Re: Get this thing started...   Get this thing started... Icon_minitimeFri Oct 17, 2008 9:35 am

Will I be wasting my time in replying, or are you going to give me a panel like you said you would?
Back to top Go down
Nathillius
Dracovian Ereptor Anima
Dracovian Ereptor Anima

PostSubject: Re: Get this thing started...   Get this thing started... Icon_minitimeFri Oct 17, 2008 10:27 am

Not when you continue to ruin perferct roleplays like the one I just did. I know you are asking a question but Lucius was a evil wizard I made way back when I had Nairolus and I never heard you say anything about him when we roleplaying with Zasshu and Nairolus wayback when. So I'm keeping him. Screw Facebook it's friggin' gay!
Back to top Go down
Xephyr
Shadow Phoenix
Shadow Phoenix
Xephyr

PostSubject: Re: Get this thing started...   Get this thing started... Icon_minitimeFri Oct 17, 2008 10:43 am

It's not the fact that it was on facebook that makes it plagiarism. You were in that one too, incase you don't recall. I don't care where it was, it's still a stolen idea. Poop you.
Back to top Go down
Nathillius
Dracovian Ereptor Anima
Dracovian Ereptor Anima

PostSubject: Re: Get this thing started...   Get this thing started... Icon_minitimeFri Oct 17, 2008 12:10 pm

Ok, fine. I get it he's yours. I'll just make another evil character. Sorry.
Back to top Go down
Xephyr
Shadow Phoenix
Shadow Phoenix
Xephyr

PostSubject: Re: Get this thing started...   Get this thing started... Icon_minitimeTue Oct 28, 2008 3:14 pm

Nick, I got Ave's message that it was him and not you. Sorry for the misunderstanding. He can't do that either, you know. Do you think you could undo it for me and fix my adminship? We can both make sure nothing like this happens again, and I will swiftly remove Baskin-Retard.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Get this thing started...   Get this thing started... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Get this thing started...
Page 1 of 1