Destiny Roleplaying!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Destiny Roleplaying!

Back from a long sleep and all set! ^^

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Vanquished Destiny

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Aequor
Oceanic Guardian
Oceanic Guardian
Aequor

Number of posts : 702
Registration date : 2007-08-18

Vanquished Destiny Empty
PostSubject: Vanquished Destiny   Vanquished Destiny Icon_minitimeThu Apr 03, 2008 4:58 pm

Rytha hummed merrily to herself as she jogged along, the breeze playing with her purple hair.
"Do keep up, my gay little worm baby!" Rytha practically sang, glancing at her companion, best and only friend, Virahnus.
When there was no reply, she glanced again and grinned.
"Aw, sweetie, you know I love you really, you're so cute!" she said with a wink.
They jogged a little further through the shaded, dry valley.
Back to top Go down
Shaylle
Celestial Phoenix Dragon
Celestial Phoenix Dragon
Shaylle

Number of posts : 315
Registration date : 2007-08-23

Vanquished Destiny Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vanquished Destiny   Vanquished Destiny Icon_minitimeThu Apr 03, 2008 5:06 pm

"I'm dead tired, I can't sleep... there are people out to kill us, we're not even close to where we havta go, and I come soo close to having a heart attack everytime I hear the littlest of noises...!" Virahnus muttered, out of breath. He stopped for a while, with his hands on his knees, trying to catch his breath.
Back to top Go down
Aequor
Oceanic Guardian
Oceanic Guardian
Aequor

Vanquished Destiny Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vanquished Destiny   Vanquished Destiny Icon_minitimeThu Apr 03, 2008 5:14 pm

Rytha skipped along back to Virahnus.
"We'll just put up a few signs saying that trespassers will be castrated!" she declared, she was grinning, but there was a dangerous, insane glint in her eyes, but Virahnus was used to it.
"Listen, sugar, you get some rest, I'll get rid of the nearest enemies long enough for you to get some sleep" Rytha said, with a seemingly innocent giggle.
Back to top Go down
Shaylle
Celestial Phoenix Dragon
Celestial Phoenix Dragon
Shaylle

Vanquished Destiny Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vanquished Destiny   Vanquished Destiny Icon_minitimeThu Apr 03, 2008 5:25 pm

Virahnus gave her a cold, serious look and figured he would not get much sleep anyway, being so restless lately, however he could not refuse an opportunity of at least an attempt at sleep. He walked over to a soft area in the ground, lied down, curled up and rolled onto his back to face the sky.
Back to top Go down
Aequor
Oceanic Guardian
Oceanic Guardian
Aequor

Vanquished Destiny Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vanquished Destiny   Vanquished Destiny Icon_minitimeFri Apr 04, 2008 6:05 pm

Rytha kissed Virahnus gently on the forehead. Smiling, she climbed the extremely high rock that was just behind where the anthro-wolf was trying to sleep. She sat on top of the high rock and looked around. The red marks under her eyes, just above her cheekbones started to glow eerily.
All of a sudden, a force field appeared, stretching a one mile radius around where Virahnus was sleeping, and it stretched high in the sky, a sort of dome shape.
Rytha grinned, satisfied.
"Anyone tries to penetrate it, they'll die! And that would be a terrible shame I'm sure!" she whispered, delighted.

Last edited by Fireclaw on Fri Apr 04, 2008 6:43 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : misinformation)
Back to top Go down
Shaylle
Celestial Phoenix Dragon
Celestial Phoenix Dragon
Shaylle

Vanquished Destiny Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vanquished Destiny   Vanquished Destiny Icon_minitimeFri Apr 04, 2008 7:27 pm

Virahnus tossed and turned on the ground, digging his tense-curled toes into the dirt. He had a nightmare, about what had happened to him, recurring over again. He awoke with a start. Looking around for Rytha, he noticed she was above him, out of his sight. He lied back down and stared, stared at the barrier, at the darkness of the night beyond it; then, without Rytha noticing, he rolled onto his belly, buried his muzzle into his crossed arms and cried silently.
Back to top Go down
Aequor
Oceanic Guardian
Oceanic Guardian
Aequor

Vanquished Destiny Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vanquished Destiny   Vanquished Destiny Icon_minitimeSat Apr 05, 2008 2:00 pm

Rytha whistled cheerily, oblivious to the fact Virahnus was crying. She climbed back down the rock and at first glance thought that the wolf was sleeping, she sat on a rock a meter or two away, still whistling, but more quietly. Rytha glanced at Virahnus again and realized he was crying. The tune she was whistling trailed off.

Drama would be happening to wolf and nymph alike now.

Rytha shuddered violently as a flash of a once forgotten -as with most of her memories, except for Virahnus- memory coursed through her brain. The memory of her torture.

Her screams...Her pain...Her blood.

Rytha's subconscious was fighting to return her to sanity, that was Rytha's goal, really, to get rid of her insanity.
In a rare moment of mind stability, she crawled over to Virahnus and pulled him close to her and held him comfortingly.
"It's okay, I'm here..." she whispered to the wolf.
Tears of her own came cascading down her cheeks, as she knew she couldn't stay sane for long.

Something always triggered her insanity.
Back to top Go down
Aequor
Oceanic Guardian
Oceanic Guardian
Aequor

Vanquished Destiny Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vanquished Destiny   Vanquished Destiny Icon_minitimeSat Apr 05, 2008 3:02 pm

(Posted for Shaylle)

Virahnus faced up at Rytha and buried his muzzle in her arms. He knew even though she was insane, she was the only friend he had anymore.
Back to top Go down
Aequor
Oceanic Guardian
Oceanic Guardian
Aequor

Vanquished Destiny Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vanquished Destiny   Vanquished Destiny Icon_minitimeSat Apr 05, 2008 3:08 pm

Rytha looked into Virahnus' eyes for a moment, letting him see her temporary sanity, then she held him comfortingly again. Tears still leaked down her face and pain flared in the scars on her body, particularly the really bad ones - the three on her belly and the one on the right hand side of her chest.
Back to top Go down
Aequor
Oceanic Guardian
Oceanic Guardian
Aequor

Vanquished Destiny Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vanquished Destiny   Vanquished Destiny Icon_minitimeSat Apr 05, 2008 3:34 pm

(Posted for Shaylle)

Virahnus rolled over onto his back and sat up. He wiped away his tears and closed his eyes, sobbing quietly to himself.
Back to top Go down
Aequor
Oceanic Guardian
Oceanic Guardian
Aequor

Vanquished Destiny Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vanquished Destiny   Vanquished Destiny Icon_minitimeSat Apr 05, 2008 3:39 pm

Rytha crawled into the shadows on a large rock, hugging her knees close to her chest and burying her face in them, her shoulders shaking.
This was going to trigger it, she knew it was.
"Please...Don't let me go insane again..." she pleaded, whimpering to Virahnus "Don't let me..."
Back to top Go down
Aequor
Oceanic Guardian
Oceanic Guardian
Aequor

Vanquished Destiny Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vanquished Destiny   Vanquished Destiny Icon_minitimeSat Apr 05, 2008 4:04 pm

(posted for Shaylle)

Virahnus put a paw on Rytha's knee and shook it a bit. "Hey... Hey, Girl... Everything will be okay... C'mon..." he muttered, trying to be as reassuring as possible.
Back to top Go down
Aequor
Oceanic Guardian
Oceanic Guardian
Aequor

Vanquished Destiny Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vanquished Destiny   Vanquished Destiny Icon_minitimeSat Apr 05, 2008 4:13 pm

Rytha shook as insanity clouded her mind again.
She looked up at the sky.
And screamed.
A horrible, blood-chilling scream of pain and anguish.
Her subconscious was practically at war with her mind, she kept sliding in and out of stability.
Rytha stood up suddenly and bolted away.
Back to top Go down
Nathillius
Dracovian Ereptor Anima
Dracovian Ereptor Anima

Number of posts : 685
Registration date : 2007-07-08

Vanquished Destiny Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vanquished Destiny   Vanquished Destiny Icon_minitimeSun Apr 06, 2008 8:05 pm

Far from where the group made camp, a man stood crouched on a tree branch. His suit made him practically invisible to anyone and anything. His bow at the ready, Yuri slung his blood-stained bandage over one eye to focus his shot, his arrow nocked in his bow.
He leapt down from the branch, bolting for a nearby rock to take shelter as they might notice him. As he took cover, he gave a small sigh of relief, wiping the sweat from his brow.
Back to top Go down
https://destinyroleplaying.rpg-board.net
Aequor
Oceanic Guardian
Oceanic Guardian
Aequor

Vanquished Destiny Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vanquished Destiny   Vanquished Destiny Icon_minitimeMon Apr 07, 2008 6:00 am

Rytha stumbled and fell over from running. She lay face down in the sparse grass; her fists clenched and she raised her head, shaking from uncontrollable rage.
Nearby rocks were obliterated with her telekineses, she paused when she smelt something. She searched the area with her mind.
Rytha bared her teeth, ready to use them and any mind attack power she could think of.
She had found Yuri.
Back to top Go down
Nathillius
Dracovian Ereptor Anima
Dracovian Ereptor Anima

Vanquished Destiny Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vanquished Destiny   Vanquished Destiny Icon_minitimeTue Apr 08, 2008 7:37 pm

Yuri did not notice this telekineses, his eyes constantly watching from behind the rock. Throwing off his bandage, he suddenly blended into the rock as if he himself was part of the landscape.
He gave a small sniff of the air, but could not smell what he desired... Food.
He kept quiet, creeping along the rocks being careful to make as little sound as possible, this was a recon mission not an assassination. He was reminded of what his brother, Larz had told him. Do not use your arrows to kill...Merely to wound, this time at least.
Back to top Go down
Aequor
Oceanic Guardian
Oceanic Guardian
Aequor

Vanquished Destiny Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vanquished Destiny   Vanquished Destiny Icon_minitimeWed Apr 09, 2008 6:09 am

Rytha smirked, the red marks under her eyes glowed again. She lifted Yuri up with her mind, pulling out from behind the rock to face her, then released the telekineses.
"My, my, my, what do we have here?" Rytha said in a singsong voice, ginning.
Her expression became cold when she noticed the bow pointing at her.
"Not a very smart thing to do to a dangerous Nymph!" she growled.
Rytha used telekineses again to trap Yuri's arms to his sides.
"You men never cease to amuse me" she hissed insanely, tracing Yuri's jawline with her finger before lifting him higher in the air with her mind "Now, what do you want??" she demanded.
Back to top Go down
Shaylle
Celestial Phoenix Dragon
Celestial Phoenix Dragon
Shaylle

Vanquished Destiny Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vanquished Destiny   Vanquished Destiny Icon_minitimeWed Apr 09, 2008 7:41 am

Virahnus sighed and pulled himself back until his back was snug against the sun-warmed rocks, hidden. One would have to be in front of him in the valley to see him. He played with his belly button rings and nipple rings as he stared at the ground in thought.
Back to top Go down
Nathillius
Dracovian Ereptor Anima
Dracovian Ereptor Anima

Vanquished Destiny Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vanquished Destiny   Vanquished Destiny Icon_minitimeWed Apr 09, 2008 2:23 pm

Yuri growled as he became trapped by her telekinesis. His bow dropped to the ground, leaving him open to any and all attacks. However, he knew soon enough his brothers would be hear to save him so he thought he should humour her for a moment.
Strange symbols began to glow and encircle him as if he himself was a powerful wizard, this was not the case. Judas was nearby, he knew his power was increasing ever since he started training with Viktor but never this much.
Almost immediately the bind made by Rytha's telepathy was gone as Yuri fell to the ground.
The symblos still circled him as Judas appeared next to him as if he had been there all along.
"Well look at the little wretch...Thinking you can bind my brother is a dangerous thought, but going throught with it..." He said, slipping his Chan-Chi gloves over his hands.

Last edited by Judas on Sun Apr 13, 2008 7:53 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Aequor
Oceanic Guardian
Oceanic Guardian
Aequor

Vanquished Destiny Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vanquished Destiny   Vanquished Destiny Icon_minitimeWed Apr 09, 2008 5:02 pm

"Am I supposed to feel threatened?" Rytha said dangerously "If so...I DO!!!" she snarled.
Rytha swore when she found she had so weapons, so she resorted to the basics: her teeth and mind. She stood still, watching and waiting for the men to make the first strike.
Back to top Go down
Nathillius
Dracovian Ereptor Anima
Dracovian Ereptor Anima

Vanquished Destiny Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vanquished Destiny   Vanquished Destiny Icon_minitimeSun Apr 13, 2008 8:04 pm

Yuri bowed and backflipped onto a nearby boulder. Nocking one his arrows, the man winked at Rytha. Judas however, did not show any sign of emotion and simply began moving his hands and chanting, preparing one of his spells.
He moved his hair from his eyes once more as electricity began flowing through his palms.
"Fire!" He screamed, as Yuri launched his arrow at Rytha Judas fired his chains of lightning, this attack would surely hit... At least he hoped.
Back to top Go down
Aequor
Oceanic Guardian
Oceanic Guardian
Aequor

Vanquished Destiny Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vanquished Destiny   Vanquished Destiny Icon_minitimeTue Apr 15, 2008 3:06 pm

Rytha caught the arrow in her teeth and pranced about with the grace of a dancer, avoiding the lightning strikes. She leaped on the boulder and handed Yuri his arrow back, returning the wink. She jumped back off landing on Judas' shoulders and leaning over to look at him upside down.
"I'm a tricky little bugger, huh?" she grinned and jumped off his shoulders.
Rytha turned to face the brothers again with a cheeky smile.
Back to top Go down
Nathillius
Dracovian Ereptor Anima
Dracovian Ereptor Anima

Vanquished Destiny Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vanquished Destiny   Vanquished Destiny Icon_minitimeWed Apr 16, 2008 2:04 pm

Judas turned to face her and let out another lightning attack as if he was preparing it the moment after. Yuri snickered with enjoyment and nocked three arrows.
"I like this girl, Judas..." He said, quietly.
Judas sighed with annoyance. "We have to keep our minds focused, Yuri." Judas exclaimed, launching another attack toward Rytha.
Back to top Go down
Xephyr
Shadow Phoenix
Shadow Phoenix
Xephyr

Number of posts : 991
Registration date : 2007-08-20

Vanquished Destiny Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vanquished Destiny   Vanquished Destiny Icon_minitimeWed Apr 16, 2008 4:21 pm

The white wolf anthro, Orin, swords in hand, leapt into the fray, landing beside Rytha. He looked at her awkwardly. "Here's my bounty..." he said solemnly, glancing at Judas and his gang. "The Kessen Trio. I have to make a livin', ya know?"
Back to top Go down
Aequor
Oceanic Guardian
Oceanic Guardian
Aequor

Vanquished Destiny Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vanquished Destiny   Vanquished Destiny Icon_minitimeWed Apr 16, 2008 6:18 pm

"I have to watch the back of another wolf?" Rytha asked incredulously "Ah well, the more the merrier, I suppose" she said dodging the lightning attack.
She heard Yuri's comment and snickered.
"Thanks cutie" she said, grinning "Its pointless wasting those pretty arrows of yours now isn't it? Why don't we talk this out?" she said with a laugh.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Vanquished Destiny Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vanquished Destiny   Vanquished Destiny Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Vanquished Destiny
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Destiny Roleplaying! :: Mature :: Exclusive-
Jump to: