Destiny Roleplaying!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Destiny Roleplaying!

Back from a long sleep and all set! ^^

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Rise of the Golden One

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Aequor
Oceanic Guardian
Oceanic Guardian
Aequor

Number of posts : 702
Registration date : 2007-08-18

Rise of the Golden One Empty
PostSubject: Rise of the Golden One   Rise of the Golden One Icon_minitimeThu Dec 27, 2007 9:20 am

(not putting character descriptions in the description bit, because the description will be in here)

An 18 year old ninja girl jumped from rooftop to rooftop in a rural area of Japan with her Kunai daggers in hand. She had no known name, but people knew her as Mist. She was tall and had medium length blond hair and hazel brown eyes. She wore the top half of a simple black sleeveless robe and black pants. Her belted boots reached to just below her knee and they concealed the shin armor she was wearing, she had armor on her forearms but that wasn't concealed. A black face mask covered her mouth and nose and she had a thin metal headband.
Jumping down to the ground silently, she crept along in the shadows then stopped outside a tall building. Any minute now...
Sure enough, Mist's best friend, known thief, and traveling companion, Jade, shot out the door carrying a large golden egg. A guard was chasing her, Mist ran up behind him and stabbed him in the back of the neck then ran to catch up with Jade.
Jade wore a brown beret and a leather tunic and pants. Her leather boots were lined with fur at the top as were her gloves lined at the opening. A black silk scarf was tied around her waist, with the ends hanging at her side. She wore a black choker with a golden ring at the front. Her hair was the same style as Mist's, but a darker blond and her eyes were green, and she was three years older than Mist.
"How's the egg?" Mist asked Jade quietly.
"Fine, it was a bitch to get it out of the protective case it was in" Jade replied.
They reached their hideout which was on the very outskirts of town, an abandoned old shack with the scent of old magic lingering. Mist pushed open the door and then followed Jade in. Jade lay the egg gently on a nest of blankets they had prepared earlier. And, quite soon, the egg began to hatch. Mist and Jade sat and watched it. Then the egg broke completely and there, in the remains of it, stood a little golden wyvern. It was a female, because it's horns were shorter and it was more slender.
The little wyvern cawed happily when she saw Mist and Jade, knowing that they were her new guardians.
"What should we call her?" Jade asked.
"Storm" Mist replied.
Storm seemed happy with her name and opened her mouth, requesting food. Jade brought her some meat, which she ate eagerly.
"Eat well, Storm, a huge journey is ahead of us" Mist said softly, Jade nodded in agreement.

Last edited by on Sun Feb 03, 2008 6:09 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Shaylle
Celestial Phoenix Dragon
Celestial Phoenix Dragon
Shaylle

Number of posts : 315
Registration date : 2007-08-23

PostSubject: Re: Rise of the Golden One   Rise of the Golden One Icon_minitimeThu Dec 27, 2007 11:28 am

A hooded man walked down the street and stopped, sensing the presence of a dragon nearby.
Back to top Go down
Aequor
Oceanic Guardian
Oceanic Guardian
Aequor

PostSubject: Re: Rise of the Golden One   Rise of the Golden One Icon_minitimeThu Dec 27, 2007 11:37 am

Mist, Jade and Storm noticed nothing. Jade smiled at the wyvern, even though Storm was so young, she was a meter in height. No doubt she would be able to talk soon. Mist fetched Storm some water, which the wyvern drank gratefully. The Storm tensed, and looked at the door. Mist got up and peeked through a crack in the door, she noticed the man standing there. Pushing the door open, she walked out and drew her Kunai daggers. "What do you want?" she asked.
Back to top Go down
Shaylle
Celestial Phoenix Dragon
Celestial Phoenix Dragon
Shaylle

PostSubject: Re: Rise of the Golden One   Rise of the Golden One Icon_minitimeThu Dec 27, 2007 12:59 pm

"I desire nothing. I sense something..." the hooded man said in a low, quiet voice.
Back to top Go down
Aequor
Oceanic Guardian
Oceanic Guardian
Aequor

PostSubject: Re: Rise of the Golden One   Rise of the Golden One Icon_minitimeThu Dec 27, 2007 1:09 pm

"You sense her, don't you?" Mist asked lowering her Kunai "The wyvern...Now you know of her, you might as well come with us, if you wish"
Back to top Go down
Shaylle
Celestial Phoenix Dragon
Celestial Phoenix Dragon
Shaylle

PostSubject: Re: Rise of the Golden One   Rise of the Golden One Icon_minitimeThu Dec 27, 2007 5:22 pm

The man said nothing, and followed her in.
Back to top Go down
Aequor
Oceanic Guardian
Oceanic Guardian
Aequor

PostSubject: Re: Rise of the Golden One   Rise of the Golden One Icon_minitimeThu Dec 27, 2007 5:38 pm

"Jade, this guy is coming along for the ride, he can sense Storm" Mist said to her friend's questioning look. Storm sniffed the hooded man curiously.
"Time to go then" Jade said, standing up, she took Storm's winghand in her hand and led the little wyvern out the shack. Mist led the hooded man out the shack.
"We're fulfilling my purpose?" Storm asked.
Mist was a little surprised that Storm had acquired the ability of speech so quickly, but she nodded.
"How're we gonna get to Antarctica?" Storm asked.
Mist and Jade smiled at eachother. Mist had a way...
But first she looked at the hooded man "Do you have a way?" she asked him.
Back to top Go down
Shaylle
Celestial Phoenix Dragon
Celestial Phoenix Dragon
Shaylle

PostSubject: Re: Rise of the Golden One   Rise of the Golden One Icon_minitimeMon Jan 07, 2008 12:21 am

The man nodded as the wind picked up. He glowed and started to rise off the ground, followed by a few quick flashes and a large, bright but harmless blast of air, like an explosion. As the dust and mist started to clear away, there a large, feathery, dragon-like creature stood on its two hind legs, bending down low enough for the others to get on.
Back to top Go down
Aequor
Oceanic Guardian
Oceanic Guardian
Aequor

PostSubject: Re: Rise of the Golden One   Rise of the Golden One Icon_minitimeMon Jan 07, 2008 2:26 pm

"You know what? Thats really ironic..." Mist commented.
Jade grinned, she knew what Mist was up to.
Suddenly, flame rose up from the ground and covered Mist, there was a blinding flash of light as lightning struck her once.
In her place stood Fireclaw Shimmersky.
"Y'know, its really weird that my human ninja form is eighteen, and I'm thirteen..."
Back to top Go down
Xephyr
Shadow Phoenix
Shadow Phoenix
Xephyr

Number of posts : 991
Registration date : 2007-08-20

PostSubject: Re: Rise of the Golden One   Rise of the Golden One Icon_minitimeThu Jan 24, 2008 7:43 pm

A clearly reckless young boy tumbled from a tree and landed hard on his back. His bow and quiver, along with his dagger and a glass bottle fell with him. The bottle shattered. The boy gathered his things up and put them in their proper places. "Don't touch the liquid from the bottle. Ten step poison. It's for my arrows." The boy laughed shyly. "I'm really sorry about this." he said bashfully. "Allisana told me i should spy on you, that i could learn useful things from those like you. Don't hurt me, please..."
Back to top Go down
Aequor
Oceanic Guardian
Oceanic Guardian
Aequor

PostSubject: Re: Rise of the Golden One   Rise of the Golden One Icon_minitimeWed Jan 30, 2008 3:28 pm

"First things first" Jade said to the boy "Who the hell are you and who the hell is Allisana?"
Fireclaw turned back into Mist and looked at the poison arrows in disgust. "And just what were you planning to do with those?" she asked, raising her eyebrows.
Back to top Go down
Xephyr
Shadow Phoenix
Shadow Phoenix
Xephyr

PostSubject: Re: Rise of the Golden One   Rise of the Golden One Icon_minitimeWed Jan 30, 2008 7:54 pm

Stuttering, the young boy answered. "I hunt Mriswith..." he stammered. He put his quiver on his back along with his bow. And Alissana is my matron." he stood trembling, clearly afraid of Jade.
Back to top Go down
Aequor
Oceanic Guardian
Oceanic Guardian
Aequor

PostSubject: Re: Rise of the Golden One   Rise of the Golden One Icon_minitimeSun Feb 03, 2008 6:04 pm

Jade tilted her head, and used a gentler voice "What information does your matron wish to get from us?" she asked.
Mist wandered over and picked up Storm the wyvern and held her protectively, Storm nuzzled Mist's cheek before falling asleep.
Back to top Go down
Xephyr
Shadow Phoenix
Shadow Phoenix
Xephyr

PostSubject: Re: Rise of the Golden One   Rise of the Golden One Icon_minitimeSun Feb 03, 2008 7:58 pm

"She told me that I am a worthless git and that i'd best get out there and find out what those "Mindless delinquents" are doing outside our home. She told me that if i didn't come home with an answer that papa would have to teach me a very violent lesson. I want to run away. Can I come with you?"
Back to top Go down
Aequor
Oceanic Guardian
Oceanic Guardian
Aequor

PostSubject: Re: Rise of the Golden One   Rise of the Golden One Icon_minitimeMon Feb 04, 2008 2:14 pm

Storm woke up and looked at the boy for a long time "Alright, you can come, I sense no bad intentions in you" she said, stretching her long golden neck.
Mist spoke next "What is your name?" she asked quietly.
Back to top Go down
Shaylle
Celestial Phoenix Dragon
Celestial Phoenix Dragon
Shaylle

PostSubject: Re: Rise of the Golden One   Rise of the Golden One Icon_minitimeMon Mar 10, 2008 7:53 am

Shaylle shifted a bit where he stood. He made a crunch in the dry mud where his foot hit the ground.
Back to top Go down
Xephyr
Shadow Phoenix
Shadow Phoenix
Xephyr

PostSubject: Re: Rise of the Golden One   Rise of the Golden One Icon_minitimeThu Apr 24, 2008 1:29 pm

"My name... my name is Kenji..." the boy said nervously. "Atleast, that's the name i got when I was born. Now they call me Nicholas."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rise of the Golden One   Rise of the Golden One Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Rise of the Golden One
Page 1 of 1