Destiny Roleplaying!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Destiny Roleplaying!

Back from a long sleep and all set! ^^

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Rules.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Nathillius
Dracovian Ereptor Anima
Dracovian Ereptor Anima

Number of posts : 685
Registration date : 2007-07-08

Rules. Empty
PostSubject: Rules.   Rules. Icon_minitimeSun Nov 04, 2007 9:27 pm

Although, this is a thread without rules I must state a few to make sure nothing goes out of hand.
1. Only admins may narrate adventures if you wish to narrate a friend's adventure and are not an admin PM me.
2. I do not wish for anyone to put anything random or stupid beyond belief in their adventures...Use common sense people.
3. You all as members may ask for anything to be changed and I will see what I can do, after all without members this forum would be nothing.
4. Remember, be curtious to the admins or anyone else that is narrating your adventure, after all they are doing this on their own free will and can stop at whatever time they wish to.
5. And finally, Admin's characters such as Nairolus are considered Heros...Which makes them extremely strong and high-powered. However, when an Admin is in Destiny they may not act irresponsible, dangerous or insensible. I will be making sure of this.
Thanks,
Head Admin, Nairolus
Back to top Go down
https://destinyroleplaying.rpg-board.net

Rules.
Page 1 of 1