Destiny Roleplaying!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Destiny Roleplaying!

Back from a long sleep and all set! ^^

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Rules!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Nathillius
Dracovian Ereptor Anima
Dracovian Ereptor Anima

Number of posts : 685
Registration date : 2007-07-08

Rules! Empty
PostSubject: Rules!   Rules! Icon_minitimeMon Jul 09, 2007 12:44 pm

1. I realize as this is a roleplaying forum we all express ourselves differently, which I respect. However, there will be no harrassment of any kind, threats or bullying. This also includes touching another's character when it is not appropriate or using sexual jokes or actions that are innapropriate unless it is agreed upon. Violators will immediately be banned from this forum forever.

2. You will not go GOD-MODE! This is becoming or using a character that is immpossible to defeat or invincible. No one likes that and if myself or any other members catch this you will be issued a warning followed by a temporary banning.

3. Ok, here comes my favorite...Sexual content, don't stress it! Plain and simple the rest is up to you... So go ahead and get pregnant,common everyone else is doing it!

4. This forum's violence has no restrictions while in a roleplay, but please if you can help it don't rip out another character's spine ok?

5. You are absolutely not allowed to control anyone else's character in anyway, their actions, feelings and thoughts are theirs alone to control.

6. And finally, unless the user of a character allows this...You cannot kill another's character.

7. Enjoy everyone, and if you have any questions just ask me or any other moderators.

8. I strongly stress this...This is a happy place. Please refrain from depressing comments, talking of self-infliction and your own death unless rping or if absolutely necessary, otherwise keep it off the forum, please. Oh yes and one more thing if I catch this I will be giving a long, positive and happy lecture about dwaggies and such.

9. No one must make fun of any other character on any page but the "Making Fun" page. Onward, Soldier!

10. This is just for adminstrators, but from now on, before deleting or moving anything that another admin made, you should talk with that person about it first.

11. From now on...Any admin must ask me, Nairolus if you would like to add anything I am not being rude but this is my forum and I do not want things put that I have not looked over first.

12. This rule is for Admins and Moderators. Under no circumstance may you cahnce the forum in anyway without speaking with me first! This has happened in the past and let me warn everyone that the punishment will be severe.

Last edited by Judas on Mon Sep 29, 2008 1:34 pm; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
https://destinyroleplaying.rpg-board.net
Zyphrix
Master
Master
Zyphrix

Number of posts : 574
Registration date : 2007-09-03

Rules! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rules!   Rules! Icon_minitimeFri Sep 28, 2007 9:21 pm

Nick makes the rules here so you better abide by them or it's off with your heads!!
Back to top Go down
Xephyr
Shadow Phoenix
Shadow Phoenix
Xephyr

Number of posts : 991
Registration date : 2007-08-20

Rules! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rules!   Rules! Icon_minitimeSun Sep 30, 2007 8:28 pm

36. This is ALWAYS the answer Lucas Hayward gives! That is a fundamental rule! Onward Soldier!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Rules! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rules!   Rules! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Rules!
Page 1 of 1