Destiny Roleplaying!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Destiny Roleplaying!

Back from a long sleep and all set! ^^

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

You sleep easy for a murderer...

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Aequor
Oceanic Guardian
Oceanic Guardian
Aequor

Number of posts : 702
Registration date : 2007-08-18

You sleep easy for a murderer... Empty
PostSubject: You sleep easy for a murderer...   You sleep easy for a murderer... Icon_minitimeMon Sep 24, 2007 5:18 pm

Rixire sneaked through the almost empty town, everyone was sleeping. "Perfect..My target will be an easy kill..." She thought with a malicious grin.
An exotic parrot squawked at her, she grabbed and snapped its neck, throwing it's carcass away. Rixire ducked down and hid, in case anyone had been alerted by the noisy parrot, no one had, Rixire breathed a silent sigh of relief. Moving on, she approached her target's house, her target had left his bedroom window open, the stupid fool. Climbing up the side of the house with the agility of a cat, she crawled through her target's window, her target was asleep in bed, totally unsuspecting, or so Rixire thought. Rixire crept up to him and drew a machete, and, without hesitation, slit his throat, killing him. Rixire chuckled softly, then sheathed her machete. Suddenly, guards kicked the door down and charged in, but Rixire had already gone, dissipated, now on the run.
Rixire arrived in some far away wilderness, with lots of strange beasts. Shrugging, Rixire thought: "Ah well, It will do"
Back to top Go down
Xephyr
Shadow Phoenix
Shadow Phoenix
Xephyr

Number of posts : 991
Registration date : 2007-08-20

PostSubject: Re: You sleep easy for a murderer...   You sleep easy for a murderer... Icon_minitimeMon Sep 24, 2007 7:44 pm

In a shroud of fog, directly in front of her, appeared a man dressed entirely in white. "You took my kill..." he scoffed. "No one takes the kill of a member of the hand of god..." He drew two ninja swords. "It will be your last, unless you volunteer your bounty. I want all of it..." He took a step closer. "Curious as to how I found you so quickly? No one escapes a God hand assasin..."
Back to top Go down
Aequor
Oceanic Guardian
Oceanic Guardian
Aequor

PostSubject: Re: You sleep easy for a murderer...   You sleep easy for a murderer... Icon_minitimeTue Sep 25, 2007 12:39 pm

Rixire drew both her machetes "We meet again, Raiden, I had a feeling you would show up" She said, her voice cold with hatred. "A God hand assassin? My, isn't an assassin a holy job" she continued, her voice dripping with sarcasm. A shudder passed through Rixire's body and a moment later she was her spirit form, her machetes still drawn.
Back to top Go down
Xephyr
Shadow Phoenix
Shadow Phoenix
Xephyr

PostSubject: Re: You sleep easy for a murderer...   You sleep easy for a murderer... Icon_minitimeWed Sep 26, 2007 6:07 pm

"I'm afraid I don't know who you are, nor do I care. You took my kill. You did what God told me to do. The bounty is rightfully mine!" he swirled swiftly, his swords rounding about with him like a tornado. No human could move that fast. He halted his antic. "Now... The bounty or your head. Either way, it pays off for me. Your head is worth a helluva lot more but i'm letting you off out of respect. You're good at what you do."
Back to top Go down
Aequor
Oceanic Guardian
Oceanic Guardian
Aequor

PostSubject: Re: You sleep easy for a murderer...   You sleep easy for a murderer... Icon_minitimeWed Sep 26, 2007 6:16 pm

"I'm not giving away either without a fight" Rixire said, striking out with her machetes with inhuman speed.
Back to top Go down
Xephyr
Shadow Phoenix
Shadow Phoenix
Xephyr

PostSubject: Re: You sleep easy for a murderer...   You sleep easy for a murderer... Icon_minitimeThu Sep 27, 2007 9:30 pm

He dodged her strikes lazily. "Stop trying to hit me and hit me!" he taunted. It was crazy how he could just lazily dodge her hits although she wqas a trained professional.
Back to top Go down
Aequor
Oceanic Guardian
Oceanic Guardian
Aequor

PostSubject: Re: You sleep easy for a murderer...   You sleep easy for a murderer... Icon_minitimeFri Sep 28, 2007 4:36 am

Rixire stopped trying to hit him. "Alright then, you try hitting me, God-hand assassin" She said, slyly.
Back to top Go down
Xephyr
Shadow Phoenix
Shadow Phoenix
Xephyr

PostSubject: Re: You sleep easy for a murderer...   You sleep easy for a murderer... Icon_minitimeFri Sep 28, 2007 9:38 pm

"If I can dodge, I can hit..." He said matter-of-factly. "I'll dodge when you do, and in the same direction. Rule number one: Never taunt a foe unless you have something good to taunt with..." He swung precisely and dodged when she did. He was aiming to cut, not to kill. The worst she would get is a gash in her arm. His movements were fluid and quick. Nimbly, he twirled behind her and placed his knife to her throat. "How many times did I just cut you?" he asked slyly. "Look at your sleeves..."
Back to top Go down
Aequor
Oceanic Guardian
Oceanic Guardian
Aequor

PostSubject: Re: You sleep easy for a murderer...   You sleep easy for a murderer... Icon_minitimeSat Sep 29, 2007 5:59 am

Rixire smiled slyly and looked at her sleeves "Not a single cut" she said, then dissipated into black mist and out of Raiden's grasp. She reappeared and smirked "Rule Number Two: Remember, I'm a spirit, solid spirit I know, but a spirit nonetheless." She paused, realizing it would be impossible for either to win this battle. "I kill for peace" Rixire finally said "You are a God-hand, does that not mean you kill for peace also?" She asked, tilting her head. "If this is true, we are fighting for nothing"
Back to top Go down
Xephyr
Shadow Phoenix
Shadow Phoenix
Xephyr

PostSubject: Re: You sleep easy for a murderer...   You sleep easy for a murderer... Icon_minitimeSun Sep 30, 2007 12:46 pm

"I fight for peace, yes... But feed my family, I so must. Perhaps a split in the earnings. Afterall, he was my kill..." He sheathed his swords and put out his hand for her to shake. Of she decided to trick him in the middle of their handshake, he was prepared to break her arm. "Here..." he said as he held it out. "Maybe i'll tell you my name someday."
Back to top Go down
Aequor
Oceanic Guardian
Oceanic Guardian
Aequor

PostSubject: Re: You sleep easy for a murderer...   You sleep easy for a murderer... Icon_minitimeSun Sep 30, 2007 1:22 pm

Rixire thought for a moment, then shook his hand.
"It is agreed then, I will split the earnings with you" she said, then pulled a small sack out of her pocket and split its contents (gold) equally betwwen herself and Raiden.
Back to top Go down
Xephyr
Shadow Phoenix
Shadow Phoenix
Xephyr

PostSubject: Re: You sleep easy for a murderer...   You sleep easy for a murderer... Icon_minitimeSun Sep 30, 2007 8:16 pm

"Thank you..." he said sincerely. "My son is very ill... The plague to be exact... They say there's no hope for recovery unless you're rich. Thank the creator I found you... Oh, I'm sorry for being so rough about it. I should have just asked..."
Back to top Go down
Aequor
Oceanic Guardian
Oceanic Guardian
Aequor

PostSubject: Re: You sleep easy for a murderer...   You sleep easy for a murderer... Icon_minitimeMon Oct 01, 2007 1:44 pm

"No problem" Rixire said, shrugging. "The plague eh? nasty. I have another target in a distant land, who wishes for the execution of all werewolves, I am out to kill him because my twin sister is a werewolf. How about we kill this one together and split the earnings once more? I may be cold and indifferent, but I care for children" she continued.
Back to top Go down
Xephyr
Shadow Phoenix
Shadow Phoenix
Xephyr

PostSubject: Re: You sleep easy for a murderer...   You sleep easy for a murderer... Icon_minitimeSat Oct 06, 2007 1:05 pm

He nodded in agreement. "The name's Raiden..." he said. "As far as you're concerned..." He said it in a way that wasn't rude, yet got the point across. No one could know his name.
Back to top Go down
Aequor
Oceanic Guardian
Oceanic Guardian
Aequor

PostSubject: Re: You sleep easy for a murderer...   You sleep easy for a murderer... Icon_minitimeSat Oct 06, 2007 1:22 pm

"The name's Rixire, my sister is called Threckzer" Rixire said "Got any means of fast transport?" she asked
Back to top Go down
Xephyr
Shadow Phoenix
Shadow Phoenix
Xephyr

PostSubject: Re: You sleep easy for a murderer...   You sleep easy for a murderer... Icon_minitimeSat Oct 06, 2007 1:55 pm

"I'm afraid not..." He said. He whistled and a huge white steed galloped up and came to a halt in front of him. "But I have Eldon" he said, motioning to his horse. "He can carry two..."
Back to top Go down
Aequor
Oceanic Guardian
Oceanic Guardian
Aequor

PostSubject: Re: You sleep easy for a murderer...   You sleep easy for a murderer... Icon_minitimeSat Oct 06, 2007 4:49 pm

Rixire looked at Eldon with awe "Thats a fine steed you have there" she said to Raiden.
Back to top Go down
Xephyr
Shadow Phoenix
Shadow Phoenix
Xephyr

PostSubject: Re: You sleep easy for a murderer...   You sleep easy for a murderer... Icon_minitimeSat Oct 06, 2007 6:43 pm

Raiden climbed onto the immaculate horse. "Come on up. He's fast though, i must warn you!" He waited for her to climb up. "Eldon, why don't you show the lady your hidden feature?" Eldon made an odd noise and then let fly his wings. He was a pegasus. He reared back on his hind legs. "Whoa there, let the lady up!" Raiden said sternly. Eldon stopped to let her on his back.
Back to top Go down
Aequor
Oceanic Guardian
Oceanic Guardian
Aequor

PostSubject: Re: You sleep easy for a murderer...   You sleep easy for a murderer... Icon_minitimeSun Oct 07, 2007 4:38 am

Rixire climbed up "Awesome...never been on a pegasus before!" she thought. "Our next kill is in the far away land of Mirriam" she told Raiden.
Back to top Go down
Xephyr
Shadow Phoenix
Shadow Phoenix
Xephyr

PostSubject: Re: You sleep easy for a murderer...   You sleep easy for a murderer... Icon_minitimeMon Oct 08, 2007 1:55 pm

"You hear that, Eldon?" Raiden said coaxingly. The pegasus gave a snort and lifted off, not stopping until they reached Mirriam. It was almost as if Eldon had a never ending amount of stamina.
Back to top Go down
Aequor
Oceanic Guardian
Oceanic Guardian
Aequor

PostSubject: Re: You sleep easy for a murderer...   You sleep easy for a murderer... Icon_minitimeWed Oct 17, 2007 1:49 pm

Rixire slid off Eldon and looked at the early morning sky. Realizing she was still in spirit form, she hastily changed back into human form. Rixire's ears perked slightly as she listened to her surroundings. "The village is that way..." She finally said, pointing north.
Back to top Go down
Xephyr
Shadow Phoenix
Shadow Phoenix
Xephyr

PostSubject: Re: You sleep easy for a murderer...   You sleep easy for a murderer... Icon_minitimeSun Nov 18, 2007 7:24 pm

Raiden took Eldon to a stable and told him to make sure he looked like a plain old horse so no one would try to take him. He did. "Let's go." Raiden said. He then made a fucking retarded face at the gate guards who took offense and trotted over. "Criminal scum..." the guard said. "You have three choices. Jail, fine or resist arrest!" Raiden slapped the guard in the exposed part of his face. "Resist arrest!" he said cheerfully. "Then pay with your blood!" the guard said loudly and started swinging his sword like a drunken crackhead. "This is the part where you bleed to death!" the guard said. "I've fought mudcrabs more fearsome than you!" Raiden took out his dagger and stabbed it through the guard's armour and into his heart. "You're a moron..." he said.
Back to top Go down
Aequor
Oceanic Guardian
Oceanic Guardian
Aequor

PostSubject: Re: You sleep easy for a murderer...   You sleep easy for a murderer... Icon_minitimeMon Nov 19, 2007 4:56 pm

Rixire grinned in amusement.
"Resist arrest!" she yelled cheerfully at the other guard.
The guard ran- well more like hobbled -over to Rixire. Rixire stabbed the guard through the gut with one of her machetes.
"Bad show, guard" She said, shaking her head in mock disappointment "Bad show"
Rixire sheathed her machete. Then walked up to the gate and kicked it open. Civilians stared at her, wondering how the hell she managed that.
Back to top Go down
Xephyr
Shadow Phoenix
Shadow Phoenix
Xephyr

PostSubject: Re: You sleep easy for a murderer...   You sleep easy for a murderer... Icon_minitimeThu Jan 24, 2008 8:16 pm

"City guards are so foolish..." Raiden said. "It's almost as if they have no minds at all, but are simply artificial intelligence... like their bodies are here but their minds are in oh i don't know... Oblivion."
Back to top Go down
Aequor
Oceanic Guardian
Oceanic Guardian
Aequor

PostSubject: Re: You sleep easy for a murderer...   You sleep easy for a murderer... Icon_minitimeWed Jan 30, 2008 3:49 pm

"They always think that people are as easy to kill as that zombie in the imperial prison" Rixire commented "How the hell it got in there I'll never know, but...er...me escaping the imperial prison is another story..." she said with mock innocence.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: You sleep easy for a murderer...   You sleep easy for a murderer... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

You sleep easy for a murderer...
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Destiny Roleplaying! :: Medieval Roleplaying :: Roleplay Away!-
Jump to: