Destiny Roleplaying!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Destiny Roleplaying!

Back from a long sleep and all set! ^^

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Sapphire Scarab Beetle

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Aequor
Oceanic Guardian
Oceanic Guardian
Aequor

Number of posts : 702
Registration date : 2007-08-18

The Sapphire Scarab Beetle Empty
PostSubject: The Sapphire Scarab Beetle   The Sapphire Scarab Beetle Icon_minitimeThu Nov 06, 2008 6:54 pm

(Character description: https://destinyroleplaying.rpg-board.net/character-descriptions-f9/r-hallithor-t189.htm?sid=dc8e6e35ce16305676f98cb2bc2df638)

R'Hallithor stood atop a tall sand dune, his eyes shaded by the large hood pulled over his head. He took a swig from his waterskin as he surveyed the land; he was part of a group of nomads who roamed the desert in search of treasure to trade for supplies.
Well, he was.
His group was killed by bandits as they slept, R'Hallithor had only survived because he had been out looking for water.
The lion wondered how far the next village was, food and water rations were running low and a sandstorm was on the way. He decided to head west, towards the Nile, there were bound to be villages near there.
Back to top Go down
Nathillius
Dracovian Ereptor Anima
Dracovian Ereptor Anima

Number of posts : 685
Registration date : 2007-07-08

PostSubject: Re: The Sapphire Scarab Beetle   The Sapphire Scarab Beetle Icon_minitimeFri Nov 14, 2008 4:18 pm

Nathillius stood near one of the villages, his eyes ached from the sun and heat while his body felt like rubber. Walking inside the village, he immediately collapsed from exhaustion.
He felt his eyes slide shut as he fell into a deep sleep. Soon after, he awoke as a group of peasants had awoken him.
"Are you alright?" One woman asked as Nathillius stood up.
"I am fine, thank you for your concern." He said as he took a swig of blood from his flask.
The group slowly dissapated as they knew he would be fine, the dragovian looked outside the village once more as if he could see someone.
Back to top Go down
https://destinyroleplaying.rpg-board.net
Aequor
Oceanic Guardian
Oceanic Guardian
Aequor

PostSubject: Re: The Sapphire Scarab Beetle   The Sapphire Scarab Beetle Icon_minitimeFri Nov 14, 2008 4:32 pm

R'Hallithor pulled a cloth mask from his traveling belt and tied it over his muzzle as the wind picked up and whipped the sand up. The lion sighed in relief as he saw a village then bowed his head against the wind and quickened his pace.
He entered the village, people were blocking their doors with clay against the sandstorm; he saw a dragovian standing outside one of the homes.
"Sir, do you own any shelter of some sort?" R'Hallithor asked politely, having to speak loudly over the roaring wind.
Back to top Go down
Nathillius
Dracovian Ereptor Anima
Dracovian Ereptor Anima

PostSubject: Re: The Sapphire Scarab Beetle   The Sapphire Scarab Beetle Icon_minitimeSat Nov 15, 2008 10:16 pm

Nathillius turned swiftly around after hearing the voice and ruffled his long hair from his face. His eyes staring deeply into the lion's for a split second before he finally responded.
"Yes, follow me." Nathillius said, walking toward the edge of town toward a small home near the gates.
The home seemed to have a strange dark aura about it. As the dragovian pushed the door open the aura strengthened as the entire area was filled with scrolls and seals on the walls.
"You may stay here as long as you wish as long as you don't disrupt my research."

Last edited by Nathillius on Sat Nov 15, 2008 10:18 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Mistakes I made. -__-;)
Back to top Go down
Aequor
Oceanic Guardian
Oceanic Guardian
Aequor

PostSubject: Re: The Sapphire Scarab Beetle   The Sapphire Scarab Beetle Icon_minitimeSun Nov 16, 2008 8:15 am

"Thank you, sir." R'Hallithor said, bowing.
He pulled off his cloth mask and pushed his hood down, looking around with interest.
"I won't be here for long anyway, I must continue my search for a great artifact which is said to have the power to bring the gods and goddess' to this Earth." the lion informed him "I must find it before it falls into the wrong hands."

Last edited by Aequor on Sun Nov 16, 2008 8:16 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Crap puntuation)
Back to top Go down
Nathillius
Dracovian Ereptor Anima
Dracovian Ereptor Anima

PostSubject: Re: The Sapphire Scarab Beetle   The Sapphire Scarab Beetle Icon_minitimeWed Nov 19, 2008 12:18 pm

Nathillius listened as he searched through his scrolls. Ocassionally he'd glance at one and then the other to make sure he did not miss any detail. Finally, he had found the scroll he had been looking for.
Setting it down on the wooden floor, he opened it using his telekinesis and began to chant as the scroll glowed a dark red color.
"Open the eyes of death..." He finally finished as a voice echoed throughout the home.
"You both have been found... The men and women of this town suspect you both to be spies of another country. Leave now!"
Nathillius immediately heard talking coming closer to his home.
"Hide now, I'll speak with them." Nathillius commanded the lion as the mob came closer.
"Please."
Back to top Go down
Aequor
Oceanic Guardian
Oceanic Guardian
Aequor

PostSubject: Re: The Sapphire Scarab Beetle   The Sapphire Scarab Beetle Icon_minitimeFri Nov 21, 2008 2:59 pm

R'Hallithor paused as if deciding whether to obey or not, but then he remembered that this dragovian had provided him with shelter so he went and hid in a slim unused cupboard.
He listened carefully as the mob came closer to the house, eventually they would be hammering on the door, demanding in the name of the pharaoh that the dragovian opens it.
Back to top Go down
Nathillius
Dracovian Ereptor Anima
Dracovian Ereptor Anima

PostSubject: Re: The Sapphire Scarab Beetle   The Sapphire Scarab Beetle Icon_minitimeFri Nov 21, 2008 6:50 pm

"Open this door in the name of Anubis!" One of the people yelled as they all closed in on the home.
Nathillius opened the door as his eyes noticed the large group he touched his long, thick hand blades with irritation and nervousness.
"What do you need?" He growled, his blades glistening with light.
"We are here to kill you and to find the lion who entered our village!" One mentioned from the safety of the group.
"I see and on what reason?" Nathillius asked with a smirk.
"You and the lion are spies and therefore here to find our secrets."
"And do any of you believe this is actually what we both came here to do?" He came back with.
Only a few spoke saying "I" as with the leader but the rest seemed quiet.
"Now if you would all leave me alone. Unless you would like to answer to my blades? He replied with his blades raised.
The mob began to dissapate as others gave Nathillius an evil glare. The mob leader suddenly charged at Nathillius drawing his sword. Suddenly the sword stopped inches before contact as the dracovian held it with telekinesis.
"Back away." Nathillius snarled.
Back to top Go down
Aequor
Oceanic Guardian
Oceanic Guardian
Aequor

PostSubject: Re: The Sapphire Scarab Beetle   The Sapphire Scarab Beetle Icon_minitimeMon Nov 24, 2008 5:38 pm

R'Hallithor watched through a crack in the doors as the mob leader withdrew his blade and stormed off, cursing.
He waited until the dragovian had shut the door before he emerged from the cupboard; the lion contemplated what the villagers had said.
"Funny how they said 'in the name of Anubis' when Anubis is one of the gods who guards the passage to the other world." R'Hallithor mused "And they automatically presumed we were spies, they must have been attacked in the past" he finished, thinking.
Back to top Go down
Nathillius
Dracovian Ereptor Anima
Dracovian Ereptor Anima

PostSubject: Re: The Sapphire Scarab Beetle   The Sapphire Scarab Beetle Icon_minitimeWed Nov 26, 2008 2:43 pm

"They were in fact attacked just a few days ago by a black-armored man by the name of Demonicius." He replied, searching through his scrolls once again.
"Do you know the legends behind him?" Nathillius asked, looking up at the lion with a small smirk on his face.
Back to top Go down
Aequor
Oceanic Guardian
Oceanic Guardian
Aequor

PostSubject: Re: The Sapphire Scarab Beetle   The Sapphire Scarab Beetle Icon_minitimeSun Nov 30, 2008 11:57 am

"I've heard his name spoken in fear many times, but I have not heard the legends." R'Hallithor answered, thinking back to when he was trading in Cairo.
He had asked who Demonicius was, but the people back then did not wish to talk about it, they had sent him on his way telling him that if he was smart he'd keep his head down and his mouth shut.
"What are the legends?" the lion asked.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Sapphire Scarab Beetle   The Sapphire Scarab Beetle Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Sapphire Scarab Beetle
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Destiny Roleplaying! :: Medieval Roleplaying :: Ancient Egypt-
Jump to: