Destiny Roleplaying!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Destiny Roleplaying!

Back from a long sleep and all set! ^^

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Mist Returns.

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Nathillius
Dracovian Ereptor Anima
Dracovian Ereptor Anima

Number of posts : 685
Registration date : 2007-07-08

The Mist Returns. Empty
PostSubject: The Mist Returns.   The Mist Returns. Icon_minitimeMon Apr 21, 2008 11:11 am

Stepping out of his cabin for the first time in what seemed hours, the man took a deep breath through his mask and chuckled. It had been a long while since he had seen the beauty of the mountains. Training most of the time was his joy but battle was his life now. He did not know what changed him from a outspoken, reckless boy to a now nimble and almost dark individual.
Sitting again the wall of his cabin, he pulled his robes up on his body. It was getting quite cold but that was what he expected in the mountains. The masked man did not care much for the warmth of the sun and enjoyed the cool air that gave him life everyday.
Stabbing his short sword into the wall, he stood up. Scanning the rocks, trees and evrything that moved. He sensed something, a presence that he did not care for.
"....Hmmm?" He said, pulling his sword from the wall.
Back to top Go down
https://destinyroleplaying.rpg-board.net
Aequor
Oceanic Guardian
Oceanic Guardian
Aequor

Number of posts : 702
Registration date : 2007-08-18

The Mist Returns. Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Mist Returns.   The Mist Returns. Icon_minitimeMon Apr 21, 2008 12:27 pm

Rhatillin pushed his way through the overhanging vines from the trees. He stopped when he saw the cabin. He tightened his mask and crept forward, stealth was hard for one so muscular.
The half-elf's hand gripped the hilt of his elven dagger as he saw a masked man standing outside the cabin with a short sword. The figure was looking right at him. Rhatillin stood up straight, loosening his grip on his dagger slightly as he stepped out of cover.
Back to top Go down
Nathillius
Dracovian Ereptor Anima
Dracovian Ereptor Anima

The Mist Returns. Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Mist Returns.   The Mist Returns. Icon_minitimeMon Apr 21, 2008 12:31 pm

He slowly made his way up the half-elf, his red eye seeing all around him. Tightening his grip on his short sword, the man growled. "Leave this place..." He commanded, pointing his weapon at the foe.
Back to top Go down
Aequor
Oceanic Guardian
Oceanic Guardian
Aequor

The Mist Returns. Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Mist Returns.   The Mist Returns. Icon_minitimeMon Apr 21, 2008 12:42 pm

Rhatillin growled deep in his broad chest, he towered over the man
"I don't take well to orders, mage" he replied, his voice deep.
He examined the man's aura, it was a blood red color, the sign of anger and threat. Rhatillin's hand moved to the silver mace attached to his belt and he gripped the handle.
Back to top Go down
Nathillius
Dracovian Ereptor Anima
Dracovian Ereptor Anima

The Mist Returns. Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Mist Returns.   The Mist Returns. Icon_minitimeMon Apr 21, 2008 12:48 pm

Judas stood his ground and smiled underneath his mask. He did not care if he had to fight to show this man away from his home. Almost immediately, he reacted with a thurst, a slash and the a side-kick. If even one of these made contact, this half-elf would be on one knee. Judas wanted this man gone and if that meant using all his training to hospitalized him then so be it.
Back to top Go down
Aequor
Oceanic Guardian
Oceanic Guardian
Aequor

The Mist Returns. Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Mist Returns.   The Mist Returns. Icon_minitimeMon Apr 21, 2008 2:18 pm

Rhatillin dodged the thrust with elven grace and speed, he drew his mace in a split second, parrying the slash. He grabbed the man's foot and twisted, to overbalance his opponent.
Back to top Go down
Xephyr
Shadow Phoenix
Shadow Phoenix
Xephyr

Number of posts : 991
Registration date : 2007-08-20

The Mist Returns. Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Mist Returns.   The Mist Returns. Icon_minitimeMon Apr 21, 2008 2:32 pm

A tall elf with long blond hair and a fair visage climbed with grace over the mountain ledge. "What a coincidence..." he thought, instantly catching a glimpse of the two others already at the top. "Seems like this mountain is a popular place." A rapier hung from his hip and a bow from his back, a quiver of amazingly well crafted elven arrows inside of it. "Rathilin!" he called. "I've been looking for you for hours. You're hard to track. You must take good care covering your steps." He smiled. "Good to know. You're pretty far ahead of the game. I don't even think they should call you a half elf. You're superior to most full bloods!"
Back to top Go down
Aequor
Oceanic Guardian
Oceanic Guardian
Aequor

The Mist Returns. Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Mist Returns.   The Mist Returns. Icon_minitimeMon Apr 21, 2008 6:02 pm

Rhatillin grinned.
"I should have known you would be following me!" he called back as he fought the masked man "Nothing misses you, does it?"
He continued fighting the masked man, the battle becoming more rapid.
"I was just making my way back to the Elven forests when I ran into this man" he said, again to the elf.
Back to top Go down
Nathillius
Dracovian Ereptor Anima
Dracovian Ereptor Anima

The Mist Returns. Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Mist Returns.   The Mist Returns. Icon_minitimeMon Apr 21, 2008 7:36 pm

Judas flipped backwards and gave a small chuckle. He would have to use both his magic and skill to get these two off his back. With that thought, he shot a chain of lightning into his sword and and swung it down at the earth. As the charged sword made impact, a huge tremor of white energy combined with the very earth shot toward his opponent. He'll dodge it... He thought to himself.
Although, the masked man had another trick up his sleeve, throwing his sword high into the air, he began shooting chain after chain of lightning at the half-elf. Finally, the sword came back down and the barrage stopped.
"Just be on your way." He said, coldly. The attacks rocketing toward Rhatllin.
Back to top Go down
Xephyr
Shadow Phoenix
Shadow Phoenix
Xephyr

The Mist Returns. Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Mist Returns.   The Mist Returns. Icon_minitimeMon Apr 21, 2008 10:08 pm

"Sounds good to me." Faruvel answered for her. "We have no reason to pick a fight." Just to be safe unless this man planned a sneak attack, Faruvel took out his two curved swords. "Let us go."
Back to top Go down
Aequor
Oceanic Guardian
Oceanic Guardian
Aequor

The Mist Returns. Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Mist Returns.   The Mist Returns. Icon_minitimeTue Apr 22, 2008 12:52 pm

Rhatillin dodged most of the attacks, then sighed and let the last few hit him. Since a few wouldn't hurt the huge half-elf.
"Fine, we'll go" Rhatillin agreed finally.
He didn't put the silver mace away again, for the same reasons that Faruvel had drawn the two curved swords. He followed Faruvel as they started walking out of Judas' territory. His human side made him turn and glare one last time at Judas before leaving.
"I don't like him, Faruvel" He muttered in the Elven tongue once they were out of earshot of the man.
Back to top Go down
Nathillius
Dracovian Ereptor Anima
Dracovian Ereptor Anima

The Mist Returns. Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Mist Returns.   The Mist Returns. Icon_minitimeTue Apr 22, 2008 12:58 pm

Judas smirked, finally he had gotten those elves out of his area. However, this was not the end he still had to make sure of something. He stabbed his sword into the wall of his cabin once more and chuckled.
"A word of advice... Beware the mist." He said, his mouth splitting into a grin.
With that, Judas entered his cabin, leaving his short sword outside.
Back to top Go down
Aldurren
Peasant of Fire
Peasant of Fire

Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2008-04-22

The Mist Returns. Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Mist Returns.   The Mist Returns. Icon_minitimeTue Apr 22, 2008 2:04 pm

"Nor do I. He seems scenile, yet still young. I bet he had some terrible event tarnish his childhood. Pity..." Faruvel thought of how his own childhood had been. All his life, he had spent on the battlefield. It was not very fitting for an elf, but since the creatures had begun coming out of the mist... "Rhattilin?" he began. "Have you seen that man before?"
Back to top Go down
Aequor
Oceanic Guardian
Oceanic Guardian
Aequor

The Mist Returns. Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Mist Returns.   The Mist Returns. Icon_minitimeTue Apr 22, 2008 2:36 pm

"I have heard stories, the humans speak of him" Rhatillin replied "They say he controls the mist. I have spoken with Dwarves, they don't believe it. Nor do I"
Back to top Go down
Xephyr
Shadow Phoenix
Shadow Phoenix
Xephyr

The Mist Returns. Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Mist Returns.   The Mist Returns. Icon_minitimeTue Apr 22, 2008 4:14 pm

"I believe he is bad news. We should be wary and watch our backs. Witht he things that have been happening of late, I doubt we should simply leave him unacknowledged."
Back to top Go down
Nathillius
Dracovian Ereptor Anima
Dracovian Ereptor Anima

The Mist Returns. Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Mist Returns.   The Mist Returns. Icon_minitimeTue Apr 22, 2008 7:18 pm

Judas slowly opened his door, he crept outside and snatched his sword from the wall. Looking around for a moment, a woman appeared from around the back of his home. Her black hair had been tinted with silver. Her eyes were a strange red color and her clothing was a pair of black pants and a low cut black shirt. All covered with a black coat.
"Judas, I have been watching their movements for sometime. Their intentions do not seem evil." She said, giving a small bow to Judas.
Judas gripped her by the shoulders. "I told you before, you do not need to bow. I am not your master." He said, his mask hiding his kind look.
She smiled as she rose. "The others will be along shortly."
"Good, we will be following them I have a feeling something is amiss."
Back to top Go down
Aequor
Oceanic Guardian
Oceanic Guardian
Aequor

The Mist Returns. Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Mist Returns.   The Mist Returns. Icon_minitimeWed Apr 23, 2008 12:54 pm

Rhatillin nodded.
"Aye" he said "He's not the type of human that lets an elf or two walk past freely"
The half-elf looked around carefully, there were no auras to be seen.
"Strange...it seems the life has left this place"
Back to top Go down
Nathillius
Dracovian Ereptor Anima
Dracovian Ereptor Anima

The Mist Returns. Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Mist Returns.   The Mist Returns. Icon_minitimeWed Apr 23, 2008 1:07 pm

A group of shadows followed the elves, hiding behind trees and rocks to make sure not to lose their cover. Judas was among them, he kept a close eye on the half-elf. The others watched the forest everyone of the beings seemed tobe wearing different colored masks each with a different animal on them.
Judas spotted something or someone ahead, he was a young man not even thirty. His eyes were wite and his hair every which way. He looked like he was even human but something told Judas this man was.
"Take him out now." He whispered to the silver-haired woman now wearing a strange mask. She pulled a strand of her hair and it straightened out like a needle, pointing at the man it shot foward piercing his throat.
The being screamed not like a man but a monster, throwing up purple blood as it collapsed, wiggling around and screaming until it finally died.
"Judas, what the hell?" A confused male voice said.
"I do not know, let's make sure these two get to their destination unharmed, got it?" He commanded quietly.
Everyone in the group gave a salute.
Back to top Go down
Xephyr
Shadow Phoenix
Shadow Phoenix
Xephyr

The Mist Returns. Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Mist Returns.   The Mist Returns. Icon_minitimeWed Apr 23, 2008 2:39 pm

Faruvel lifted up his arm, indicating a halt. "Do you hear that?" he asked the half elf. "I think we're being followed." Faruvel pulled out a small knife and threw it into whaqt looked to be empty wilderness, but he knew he hit something. It was true. They wqere being tailed. "Show yourselves!" he called out.
Back to top Go down
Nathillius
Dracovian Ereptor Anima
Dracovian Ereptor Anima

The Mist Returns. Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Mist Returns.   The Mist Returns. Icon_minitimeWed Apr 23, 2008 3:00 pm

Judas stepped out and halted the rest of the crew, the knife had hit him in the arm, blood staining his robes.
"It is only me, you do not need to know my name only that I followed you out of fear." He pointed at the dead body a few inches away.
Back to top Go down
Aequor
Oceanic Guardian
Oceanic Guardian
Aequor

The Mist Returns. Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Mist Returns.   The Mist Returns. Icon_minitimeWed Apr 23, 2008 3:05 pm

"Fear?" Rhatillin inquired, raising his eyebrows behind his mask "Of what?"
He knew there was something to fear, he just wanted to find out what it was.
Back to top Go down
Xephyr
Shadow Phoenix
Shadow Phoenix
Xephyr

The Mist Returns. Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Mist Returns.   The Mist Returns. Icon_minitimeWed Apr 23, 2008 3:10 pm

"He is lying. No one fears us, for we are fair and noble and we wish no one harm. Everyone knows us as the gentle race. He has no reason to fear us, and thus, he should not be believed." Faruvel turned his back. "Away with you."
Back to top Go down
Nathillius
Dracovian Ereptor Anima
Dracovian Ereptor Anima

The Mist Returns. Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Mist Returns.   The Mist Returns. Icon_minitimeWed Apr 23, 2008 3:16 pm

"Not you, get out here everyone!" Judas commanded, as several masked individuals came from the trees and in behind rocks.
"I am not afraid of you nor is my band. However, look at that creature." He said, pointing once more at the thing that oozed purple blood.
Its teeth as jagged as knives, however, its eyes were lifeless now.
'We only wish for you tow to get to your destination safely, since Judas has been curious to your activities." The silver-haired woman said, behind her mask.
Back to top Go down
Xephyr
Shadow Phoenix
Shadow Phoenix
Xephyr

The Mist Returns. Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Mist Returns.   The Mist Returns. Icon_minitimeWed Apr 23, 2008 3:20 pm

"We need no protection, but en explanation would ease my anticipation." Faruvel eyed the girl with the silver hair. "What exquisite beauty..." he thought. "But looks can be deceiving."
Back to top Go down
Aequor
Oceanic Guardian
Oceanic Guardian
Aequor

The Mist Returns. Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Mist Returns.   The Mist Returns. Icon_minitimeWed Apr 23, 2008 3:28 pm

"Really?" Came a female voice, replying to the woman's comment "Who bothers with the activities of Elves? We never change, we detest fighting, and we live our lives quietly"
The owner of the voice came into view, it was a beautiful female elf with pure white hair and startling green eyes. She wore a simple green tunic, leather pants and a gold headband, she wore no shoes.
She nodded in greeting once to Rhatillin and Faruvel.
Rhatillin eyed her with hate, this hate came from his human side, he hated her because she was his half-sister and it was him that was the half-breed, she was pure elf.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The Mist Returns. Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Mist Returns.   The Mist Returns. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Mist Returns.
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Destiny Roleplaying! :: Mature :: Exclusive-
Jump to: