Destiny Roleplaying!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Destiny Roleplaying!

Back from a long sleep and all set! ^^

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Last Slayer

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Nathillius
Dracovian Ereptor Anima
Dracovian Ereptor Anima

Number of posts : 685
Registration date : 2007-07-08

The Last Slayer Empty
PostSubject: The Last Slayer   The Last Slayer Icon_minitimeTue Dec 25, 2007 9:02 pm

A man walked amongst the mountain path, his eyes on constant watch for something or someone out of the ordinary. His short blue hair and green eyes completely visible in plain daylight. His silver armor covered the rest of his body as he carried a long trident-like spear in between the two forks came up a long 4 foot blade in the center. Anyone who crossed his path would be surely impaled.
Back to top Go down
https://destinyroleplaying.rpg-board.net
Manek
Urban Snake
Urban Snake
Manek

Number of posts : 227
Registration date : 2007-09-26

The Last Slayer Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Last Slayer   The Last Slayer Icon_minitimeWed Dec 26, 2007 2:00 am

"Why, you certainly seem vigilant." a voice said near a rock. "What do you do for a living? Bodyguard? Too 'alone' to be a career mercenary."
Back to top Go down
http://www.furnation.com/Maneks_Den
Crazy Ivan
Otaku
Otaku
Crazy Ivan

Number of posts : 112
Registration date : 2007-11-14

The Last Slayer Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Last Slayer   The Last Slayer Icon_minitimeWed Dec 26, 2007 12:38 pm

"Some sor' of glorified soldier, I'd reckon," said a companion to the voice, stretching as it sat up. "Looks like the chap's on a mission. You know the bum-BUM-bum-ba-DUM, ah-must-see-the-emperor type of mission."

Last edited by on Sat Dec 29, 2007 1:32 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Nathillius
Dracovian Ereptor Anima
Dracovian Ereptor Anima

The Last Slayer Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Last Slayer   The Last Slayer Icon_minitimeWed Dec 26, 2007 8:21 pm

The man frowned angrily at the two "ignorant fools," his spear at the ready as he calmly walked past. For he knew they were not worth his time...Or effort. He gave a passing wave to the both of them as he reached for his flask of rum and took a swig. "Ah, much better." He said as he continued.
Back to top Go down
Manek
Urban Snake
Urban Snake
Manek

The Last Slayer Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Last Slayer   The Last Slayer Icon_minitimeThu Dec 27, 2007 12:53 am

"Is it?" the first voice asked again, this time coming from a pegasus anthro who hung upside down from a nearby tree, his legs holding him up. Waving cheekily at the man, he chuckled, shaking his head and making the two antennae on his head wave, each with a distinct black fire on the end. "That stuff'll rot your liver, yanno."
Back to top Go down
Crazy Ivan
Otaku
Otaku
Crazy Ivan

The Last Slayer Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Last Slayer   The Last Slayer Icon_minitimeSat Dec 29, 2007 1:31 am

"What, the beer? Oh, aye, nasty stuff- give you a headache, too," said a redheaded man who had moved from the rock and was now leaning on the trunk of the tree. "A'though he doesn'a look like the hangover kind, now duz 'e?"
Back to top Go down
Nathillius
Dracovian Ereptor Anima
Dracovian Ereptor Anima

The Last Slayer Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Last Slayer   The Last Slayer Icon_minitimeSun Dec 30, 2007 10:59 pm

He stopped for a brief moment, looking over at the anthro unicorn. "You know, I have never seen your kind around here, monster." He said as a large icicle formed out of his outstretched palm.
"Maybe I should just kill you now and let you suffer the concenquences for your pitiful existence!" He growled in absolute disgust.
"Your kind killed my family and you expect to liive amogst the kind-hearted creatures of this world?!"
Back to top Go down
Manek
Urban Snake
Urban Snake
Manek

The Last Slayer Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Last Slayer   The Last Slayer Icon_minitimeMon Dec 31, 2007 1:08 am

"Hey now." Iain said with a frown. "What did the Fae ever do to you?"
Letting go of the branch, the anthro flipped and landed deftly in front of the man.
"Besides, tossing ice spears around malevolent Fae is a good way to get killed."
Back to top Go down
Crazy Ivan
Otaku
Otaku
Crazy Ivan

The Last Slayer Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Last Slayer   The Last Slayer Icon_minitimeMon Dec 31, 2007 1:04 pm

Rourke put his arms behind his head and leaned against the trunk, stretching his legs out and watching with a dull interest.
"Y'need help, brutha?" He asked.
"Eh."
"Eh," Rourke agreed, nodding his head.
Back to top Go down
Nathillius
Dracovian Ereptor Anima
Dracovian Ereptor Anima

The Last Slayer Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Last Slayer   The Last Slayer Icon_minitimeMon Dec 31, 2007 9:15 pm

Slowly the ice dissapeared as the man shifted his weight and turned away from the group. "I will heed your advice this time..." He said with a slight wave, walking down the path toward a nearby home.
Back to top Go down
Crazy Ivan
Otaku
Otaku
Crazy Ivan

The Last Slayer Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Last Slayer   The Last Slayer Icon_minitimeThu Jan 03, 2008 9:00 pm

"Well, that was anticlimactic," Rourke said, appearing next to Iain. "Whaddaya think- shall we follow him?"
Back to top Go down
Manek
Urban Snake
Urban Snake
Manek

The Last Slayer Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Last Slayer   The Last Slayer Icon_minitimeMon Jan 07, 2008 7:50 pm

"You can follow him if you want." Iain said, blending into the shadows of a tree. "Personally speaking, I'd rather kill him."
Back to top Go down
Crazy Ivan
Otaku
Otaku
Crazy Ivan

The Last Slayer Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Last Slayer   The Last Slayer Icon_minitimeMon Jan 07, 2008 8:43 pm

"Have it your way, then," Rourke said, shrugging to the stranger and then disappearing.
He reappeared a bit down the path, sliding up next to the walking man and examining their destination. "Who lives there, aye?" he asked congenially.
Back to top Go down
Aequor
Oceanic Guardian
Oceanic Guardian
Aequor

Number of posts : 702
Registration date : 2007-08-18

The Last Slayer Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Last Slayer   The Last Slayer Icon_minitimeTue Jan 08, 2008 1:35 pm

"My, my, my, what do we have here?" A low, growly voice with a hint of amusement came from the tops of the trees.
"I'm surprised you lot didn't notice me before"
Back to top Go down
Manek
Urban Snake
Urban Snake
Manek

The Last Slayer Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Last Slayer   The Last Slayer Icon_minitimeTue Jan 08, 2008 10:17 pm

"So what exactly are you, then?" Iain asked, laying on a thin, whippy branch just above the sound of the voice, eating an apple. "I admit, I've been curious all day."
Back to top Go down
Aequor
Oceanic Guardian
Oceanic Guardian
Aequor

Number of posts : 702
Registration date : 2007-08-18

The Last Slayer Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Last Slayer   The Last Slayer Icon_minitimeWed Jan 09, 2008 6:02 pm

"An anthro albino lion" Came the voice. Said creature jumped down from the trees, he was wearing white warrior robes and had a cutlass and several throwing knives.
"Name's R'Hallithor"
Back to top Go down
Xephyr
Shadow Phoenix
Shadow Phoenix
Xephyr

Number of posts : 991
Registration date : 2007-08-20

The Last Slayer Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Last Slayer   The Last Slayer Icon_minitimeThu Jan 24, 2008 8:13 pm

As if he had been a part of the tree, a man appeared in the front of it, seemingly having not been there before. "Where is the interdimensional rift..." he asked. "I need to know."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The Last Slayer Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Last Slayer   The Last Slayer Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Last Slayer
Page 1 of 1