Destiny Roleplaying!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Destiny Roleplaying!

Back from a long sleep and all set! ^^

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Making a new villain...

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Nathillius
Dracovian Ereptor Anima
Dracovian Ereptor Anima

Number of posts : 685
Registration date : 2007-07-08

Making a new villain... Empty
PostSubject: Making a new villain...   Making a new villain... Icon_minitimeWed Dec 12, 2007 8:37 pm

Hey everyone, I am beginning to think of ideas for a villain in a story I am in the process of writing and truth be told I am in desperate need of new ideas besides my own. Please help would be muchly appreciated.
Back to top Go down
https://destinyroleplaying.rpg-board.net
Shaylle
Celestial Phoenix Dragon
Celestial Phoenix Dragon
Shaylle

Number of posts : 315
Registration date : 2007-08-23

PostSubject: Re: Making a new villain...   Making a new villain... Icon_minitimeWed Dec 12, 2007 9:49 pm

You could make an evil knight, or a black dragon.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Making a new villain...   Making a new villain... Icon_minitimeThu Dec 13, 2007 6:36 am

Perhaps a "Fallen Hero" would be good
you know a person whom has played or is beleaved to be of good intent when in fact they are wolf among sheep?
or perhaps a nobody turned power freak...someone finds a key to power allowing for revenge on the world that they detest...
or perhaps just your shitty "Iam evil suck it up type" Ex- 99% of Villians : P
as far as what type of Villian (Knight,mage,dragon,crazy hobo with a rabbit up his arse : D )...hmmm iam sure you can think of something
Back to top Go down
Crazy Ivan
Otaku
Otaku
Crazy Ivan

Number of posts : 112
Registration date : 2007-11-14

PostSubject: Re: Making a new villain...   Making a new villain... Icon_minitimeSat Dec 15, 2007 9:59 pm

How about the Drusilla type? Has a sweet and innocent tone of voice but says totally crazy, occasionally sick and twisted things?

ie. "I met an old man. Didn't like him. He got stuck in my teeth. But then the Moon started whispering to me... All sorts of dreadful things." Drusilla, in Becoming, Part 1
Back to top Go down
scififan91
Master of Fire
Master of Fire
scififan91

Number of posts : 48
Registration date : 2007-10-09

PostSubject: Re: Making a new villain...   Making a new villain... Icon_minitimeTue Jan 15, 2008 9:55 pm

here's a tip, if you're going for comedic, make him the archetypical cliched villain, if your going for serious, avoid cliches as much as possible.
Back to top Go down
Xephyr
Shadow Phoenix
Shadow Phoenix
Xephyr

Number of posts : 991
Registration date : 2007-08-20

PostSubject: Re: Making a new villain...   Making a new villain... Icon_minitimeFri Jan 25, 2008 4:45 pm

You could make a villain who is the product of a decending line of magical beings from a great war thousands of years ago. His ancesters were at one point average wizards or even simple civilians but the side they were on got desperate and began making people into magical weapons. Those magical weapons reproduced, hence this villain is the decendant of the experiments of desperate wizards. You could practically give such a being limitless power but I think that it would be awesome if you made him into something similar to freddy kreuger but not as gay, meaning one who can tamper with dreams and cause severe harm from within his victim's mind. (medieval)

If you're looking for a modernized or futuristic villain, either a crazy scientist in a huge and very intricate, awesome mech, or a cyborg or... hitler.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Making a new villain...   Making a new villain... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Making a new villain...
Page 1 of 1