Destiny Roleplaying!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Destiny Roleplaying!

Back from a long sleep and all set! ^^

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Hello, and...

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Crazy Ivan
Otaku
Otaku
Crazy Ivan

Number of posts : 112
Registration date : 2007-11-14

Hello, and... Empty
PostSubject: Hello, and...   Hello, and... Icon_minitimeThu Nov 15, 2007 12:30 am

...thanks (in advance) for all the fish.

Now that I've gotten the obligatory reference-that-you-won't-get out of the way, I can introduce myself. I'm Ivan, I'm here, and I'm feeling awfully inadequate with my lighthearted name, in the midst of all the serious people. But alas and alack. I was sicced upon this place by my friend Manek, and hope to enjoy my stay here as a roleplayer. I notice that other people have put up multiple characters, so I hope you don't mind if I put up a few to be used later on. If that's a taboo, just tell me, and I'll stop promptly.

Question: Is it considered rude to jump into an ongoing RPG if you're a new member? I'm pretty confident that I can pick up on the plot and follow along, but if it's a bad thing to do, I won't. In the meantime, I'll be working away in the characters section...glad to be here!
Back to top Go down
Aequor
Oceanic Guardian
Oceanic Guardian
Aequor

Number of posts : 702
Registration date : 2007-08-18

Hello, and... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello, and...   Hello, and... Icon_minitimeThu Nov 15, 2007 1:48 pm

welcome to the site, you can post in any RP you want, I can't speak for the others, but I don't mind.
Back to top Go down
Nathillius
Dracovian Ereptor Anima
Dracovian Ereptor Anima

Number of posts : 685
Registration date : 2007-07-08

Hello, and... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello, and...   Hello, and... Icon_minitimeSun Nov 18, 2007 8:55 pm

Welcome...And to answer your question...No it is all right. Thanks for joining, Crazy Ivan.
Head Admin,
Nairolus
Back to top Go down
https://destinyroleplaying.rpg-board.net

Hello, and... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello, and...   Hello, and... Icon_minitimeMon Nov 19, 2007 5:45 pm

Welcome Crazy Ivan!
Have a shotgun *hands shotgun*
its in case of zombie attacks...they bite...hard *smiles*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Hello, and... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello, and...   Hello, and... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hello, and...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Destiny Roleplaying! :: Various Discussion :: Introductions-