Destiny Roleplaying!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Destiny Roleplaying!

Back from a long sleep and all set! ^^

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Urban Infiltration

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Xephyr
Shadow Phoenix
Shadow Phoenix
Xephyr

Number of posts : 991
Registration date : 2007-08-20

Urban Infiltration Empty
PostSubject: Urban Infiltration   Urban Infiltration Icon_minitimeFri Nov 02, 2007 5:38 pm

A new Foxhound operative had just been given a mission to infiltrate a large skyscraper. The business, under the guise of a computer manufacturing company, was actually said to be cloning famous american operatives and, to go with that, a bipedal nuclear tank. His mission is to photograph the tank, codenamed Metal Gear Nexus and to eliminate Ocelot/Liquid Snake, Vamp and another spy codenamed Raiden. Intel says that there is a group of four elite mercenaries called STRIFE. Merc one is codenamed Terror, Two is codenamed Plague, three is codenamed Borg and the fourth is a group all it's own, fighting together for the first time. The Sons of Big Boss...
Slayer sat impatiently in the rear of the chopper waiting to be dropped on the roof. His stealth camouflage showing nothing but a silhouette. When the chopper landed, he quickly put out his cigar and took out his knife and his trank pistol, the MK40. He jumped from the chopper and rolled. He stood up, back crooked and knife resting in the makeshift hold on the handle of his gun. He had been tought by the best, Big Boss, and now, here he was, about to murder Big Boss' sons...
He cut the glass and repelled down to the top floor. Stealthily, he moved along the closets wall and to a door. He knocked. "Just a second!" a younbg voice said. A youthful guard opened the door for him. Slayer quickly bent the yuong man's arm back before placing his knife to the guard's throat. "Shake..." he whispered menacingly. The guard emptied his pockets and dropped everything. Slayer slit his throat anyway. Slayer dug through the things until he found a cardkey. He swiped it in the now closed sliding door. He was granted access.
Back to top Go down
Nathillius
Dracovian Ereptor Anima
Dracovian Ereptor Anima

Number of posts : 685
Registration date : 2007-07-08

Urban Infiltration Empty
PostSubject: Re: Urban Infiltration   Urban Infiltration Icon_minitimeSun Nov 04, 2007 9:02 pm

Dead Cell...An anti-terrorist group founded by ex- President George Sears had lost all its members...All but one. His codename, Blade...His objective, to kill off the remains of what was Big Boss's clones. As he walked through the skyscraper guards dropped to their knees in respect. He moved his long blue hair from his face to reveal two emerald green eyes. A small smirk came forth from his mouth as he drew two huge long swords, the blades gleaming in the sunlight. Ever member of Dead Cell had its trademark. His was his uncanny skill with both his swords able to dodge and pierce through enemies like a hot knife through butter. As he stepped into a one of the guards saluted. "Welcome back, sir." The boy of 12 bowed and in a childish voice said. "It is good to be back..."
Back to top Go down
https://destinyroleplaying.rpg-board.net
Manek
Urban Snake
Urban Snake
Manek

Number of posts : 227
Registration date : 2007-09-26

Urban Infiltration Empty
PostSubject: Re: Urban Infiltration   Urban Infiltration Icon_minitimeMon Nov 05, 2007 12:05 am

Sitting cross-legged on a rooftop, a man in a grey trenchcoat smirked, looking down into the streets below. People went about their daily lives, completely oblivious. Standing, the unknown person slipped into the elevator of the roof, taking it to the basement levels and stepping out. Looking at the guards around, he slid his hands into his pockets and walked along, stepping up to a level three door and watching it slide open on it's own. He walked through, his eyes roving about the room as he continued, sitting down in a chair at a computer and looking through it before stopping, reachign into the trenchcoat, and pulling out a crowbar which he set on the desk.
Back to top Go down
http://www.furnation.com/Maneks_Den
Xephyr
Shadow Phoenix
Shadow Phoenix
Xephyr

Urban Infiltration Empty
PostSubject: Re: Urban Infiltration   Urban Infiltration Icon_minitimeMon Nov 05, 2007 8:04 pm

He stalked through the door. Detection on a mission like this would mean death... Unless you were Big Boss. Then detection would be fun. Slayer wasn't Big Boss. Slayer had a LIFE bar. He flattened his back against the outer cubicle wall. He could hear the sounds of keys being struck on keyboards. He slid quietly along the wall and stalked up behind the typing man. Slowly, he placed his knife to the man's neck. "Where is the elavator..." he asked the man. "I-i- Down the ha-" The man stopped speaking as his breath was cut short and he convulsed until he died. "FOXDIE..." Slayer said to himself. "But I thought..." He dismissed the occurence for a simple heart attack. He made his way to the elevator after grabbing the cardboard box from beside the computer desk and making it dissappear for later use.
Back to top Go down
Nathillius
Dracovian Ereptor Anima
Dracovian Ereptor Anima

Urban Infiltration Empty
PostSubject: Re: Urban Infiltration   Urban Infiltration Icon_minitimeTue Nov 06, 2007 8:45 pm

Blade heard a small amount of movement near him, his eyes scanning the room he was in. He pointed outside of the doors and spoke with the three guards stationed to protect him. "Check each of the rooms down this hall I think we have an intruder..." He spoke calmly as if it didn't really matter to him as the guards turned to exit he spoke once more. "Do not hesitate to shoot whatever catches your eyes..."
Back to top Go down
Xephyr
Shadow Phoenix
Shadow Phoenix
Xephyr

Urban Infiltration Empty
PostSubject: Re: Urban Infiltration   Urban Infiltration Icon_minitimeTue Nov 06, 2007 9:08 pm

Hearing sound behind him, he rushed into the stock room and hid inside the box. Since there were various boxes of the same type surrounding him, he doubted that he would be detected. The elevator was but two doors down from the stock room.
Back to top Go down
Manek
Urban Snake
Urban Snake
Manek

Urban Infiltration Empty
PostSubject: Re: Urban Infiltration   Urban Infiltration Icon_minitimeTue Nov 06, 2007 11:23 pm

Walking down the hallway, the coated figure had left his crowbar behind, having found it on the roof. Stepping into the elevator, he headed down to the ground floor before stepping out and looking around at the guards busily looking about. He stopped one in mid-stride.
"Why's everyone in such a hurry?"
"Blade mentioned an intruder."
Letting the guard go, the man pondered to himself.
'An intruder... if her's after Metal Gear, he'll go for the fastest route... The express elevator I just used.'
Smiling quietly to himself, the man leaned on the wall near the elevator panel, keeping an eye down the hallway that lead to it.
Back to top Go down
Nathillius
Dracovian Ereptor Anima
Dracovian Ereptor Anima

Urban Infiltration Empty
PostSubject: Re: Urban Infiltration   Urban Infiltration Icon_minitimeFri Nov 30, 2007 6:57 am

Blade walked out from the room as he noticed the man who was once speaking to one of the guards. He smoothed his red cloak as he gave a small snicker. "You there, I don't think I ever noticed you in the compound before." He said as he stepped up to the man slowly his swords drawn.
Back to top Go down
Manek
Urban Snake
Urban Snake
Manek

Urban Infiltration Empty
PostSubject: Re: Urban Infiltration   Urban Infiltration Icon_minitimeWed Dec 19, 2007 6:44 pm

"Odd." came the reply. "I've been here for months now."
Standing from the wall, the man nodded to Blade. "What's your name?" he asked.
Back to top Go down
Nathillius
Dracovian Ereptor Anima
Dracovian Ereptor Anima

Urban Infiltration Empty
PostSubject: Re: Urban Infiltration   Urban Infiltration Icon_minitimeWed Dec 26, 2007 9:08 pm

Blade spat at the ground. "I am your superior there is no need for names, got it?" He said as he pointed his blades at the man.
Back to top Go down
Manek
Urban Snake
Urban Snake
Manek

Urban Infiltration Empty
PostSubject: Re: Urban Infiltration   Urban Infiltration Icon_minitimeThu Dec 27, 2007 12:56 am

Reaching into his coat and raising his own weapon, an MP5, the man's eyes narrowed.
"Really." he asked. "I have no superiors."
Smirking, he then lowered his weapon. "But it's nice to meet my client. Th'name's Dice. You must be Blade."
Back to top Go down
Nathillius
Dracovian Ereptor Anima
Dracovian Ereptor Anima

Urban Infiltration Empty
PostSubject: Re: Urban Infiltration   Urban Infiltration Icon_minitimeMon Dec 31, 2007 1:38 am

"You're client? Oh really?" He said, smiling as ten well-armed guards came up from behind him. His eyes staring into Dice's with absolute hatred for the man.
All ten men pointed their Ak-74u's at Dice, not one finger moving from the trigger.
"Now you have two choices, either show some respect to your superior or get yourself filled with holes." Blade said as he spun his sowrds in his hands.
Back to top Go down
Manek
Urban Snake
Urban Snake
Manek

Urban Infiltration Empty
PostSubject: Re: Urban Infiltration   Urban Infiltration Icon_minitimeMon Dec 31, 2007 1:05 pm

"I respect people who've earned it." the man said, his face having been covered by a broad-rimmed hat, and his hands with simple, grey furry-looking gloves. In the shadow cast by his hat, he smirked slightly. "All you've done is order men to aim at me, and whip out a pair of swords."
There was a moment of silence before he continued.
"But, I'm a professional here. Anything specific you want me to do, 'sir'?"
Back to top Go down
Nathillius
Dracovian Ereptor Anima
Dracovian Ereptor Anima

Urban Infiltration Empty
PostSubject: Re: Urban Infiltration   Urban Infiltration Icon_minitimeFri Jan 04, 2008 4:04 pm

Blade laughed as with a swipe of his arm the men lowered their weapons, sheathing his own swords he turned to leave. "Do not worry I was just testing you, can never be too careful in these facilities... Do what you will I have to leave for now." Slowly he walked away from the man and his guards, his eyes watching the elevator oddly.
Back to top Go down
Manek
Urban Snake
Urban Snake
Manek

Urban Infiltration Empty
PostSubject: Re: Urban Infiltration   Urban Infiltration Icon_minitimeFri Jan 04, 2008 8:21 pm

Watching the boy and the guards leave, Dice turned around, cricking his knuckles. Stepping into the elevator, he lifted a hand and set it near his ear, his face still completely shadowed.
"Cards, Slots, you still here?"
"I hear you." a female voice said with a chuckle.
"We were watching the entire time." said a younger, male voice. "That was ballsy."
"And here I thought it was normal for me."
"It is." said the woman. "You're always ballsy."
"Anyway. What's the perimiter lookling like?"
"Completely secure." The woman said. "Nothing's getting in."
"Nothing but you?"
"Nothing but you."
"Hah. Well, we've got a job to do. Word is there's an intruder, and you're the most stealth-minded of us. Slots, take a look around. If you get into any trouble, tell them Dice sent you."
"No problem." the woman said before going offline.
Back to top Go down
Xephyr
Shadow Phoenix
Shadow Phoenix
Xephyr

Urban Infiltration Empty
PostSubject: Re: Urban Infiltration   Urban Infiltration Icon_minitimeThu Jan 24, 2008 8:37 pm

Behind dice, Slayer deactivated his stealth camo and very silently took out his knife. With amazing speed and skill, he pput his knife to dice's throat and his free arm held Dice's left arm so high up his back that it would be a miracle if it didn't hurt enough to render the man unconcious. "You must be Dice... I was briefed on you. Go ahead, call your comrade. I got him or her. I couldn't tell. Look." He forced Dice to stare at his unconcious comrade. "Without you even noticing. Where's metal gear..."
Back to top Go down
Manek
Urban Snake
Urban Snake
Manek

Urban Infiltration Empty
PostSubject: Re: Urban Infiltration   Urban Infiltration Icon_minitimeThu Jan 24, 2008 10:54 pm

Raising his hands slowly, Dice's eyes narrowed into slits. One the ground lay an unconcious figure, wearing roughly the same clothing as himself, with a motorbike helmet on.
"You got me, kid." he said. "As for Metal Gear..."
With an animalistic snarl, the mercenary replied to his opponent's offence by grabbing the knife hand and sliding down, his hat coming off in Slayer's grip as he twisted around to bring the man to the ground. As he straightened himself out, Dice tossed hair out of his grey-furred face, looking down at the human.
His gloves weren't gloves at all. His body was covered in grey fur, and amuzzle holding a set of vicious canines came from his face as he rose his gun to aim at the intruder.
"That's none of your business."
Back to top Go down
Xephyr
Shadow Phoenix
Shadow Phoenix
Xephyr

Urban Infiltration Empty
PostSubject: Re: Urban Infiltration   Urban Infiltration Icon_minitimeFri Jan 25, 2008 3:58 pm

Almost flawlessly, Slayer pushed himself up with his hands, flipping to his feet after making contact with the gun, which promptly flew across the room. "You know your stuff..." Slayer said "But you're not him... He trained me, you know..." Slayer grappled the man, kicked him in the back of the leg at that central point where you're taken to the ground effortlessly, and faceplanted him into the floor. "It's called CQC... The Boss and my mentor's father develloped it together. Neat huh." Slayer brought his trank pistol up and fired a dart.
Back to top Go down
Manek
Urban Snake
Urban Snake
Manek

Urban Infiltration Empty
PostSubject: Re: Urban Infiltration   Urban Infiltration Icon_minitimeFri Jan 25, 2008 8:59 pm

Rolling out of the tranq's way, Dice dove to the side, satching up his weapon and sliding along the ground before rolling and letting loose a few shots and alerting nearby guards with the gunfire as he popped up to his feet, staggering a little.
"Impressive judo bit, but your technique's full of holes." the wolf replied as he took cover behind a pillar. "You should've shot me first. A pity you got the drop on Cards. He might've shown you a few tricks of the trade."
Back to top Go down
Xephyr
Shadow Phoenix
Shadow Phoenix
Xephyr

Urban Infiltration Empty
PostSubject: Re: Urban Infiltration   Urban Infiltration Icon_minitimeTue Jan 29, 2008 4:07 pm

Slayer simply grunted. "Most mercenaries or soldiers would have been taken by overconfidence and made an attempt at taking someone like me down alone. A real soldier isn't ashamed to call comrades. Good work." Slayer stood there waiting for the soldiers to arrive. He could either wait and be ready or run and be caughrt offguard. "Your soldiers won't last long... I learned from Old Snake himself, and now it's my job to eliminate him... Apparantly he's involved with the new Metal Gear but I couldn't begin to understand why seeing as he's spent most of his live trying to stop the production of such machines. Raiden is here aswell I believe..."
Back to top Go down
Manek
Urban Snake
Urban Snake
Manek

Urban Infiltration Empty
PostSubject: Re: Urban Infiltration   Urban Infiltration Icon_minitimeTue Jan 29, 2008 5:17 pm

"Snake?" Dice repeated, raising an eyebrow. "Don't know about Snake; I thought he was long dead. "No matter though. Looks like you've got no options."
As soldiers ran into the room, he lowered his weapon and stowed it back in his coat, picking up Cards' semi-consious self.
"And just for the record, they're not my soldiers." he added as he turned and stole off down a corridor while the soldiers launched their attack.
~~~~~
"Damned vents..."
Shuffling along an air duct, Slots narrowed her eyes. She couldn't see very well, but she knew where everything was -- her ears twitched as she picked up her own microsonic waves.
"I had to fly to get in here." the bat-girl said, still crawling along. "There's no way a human could've gotten... oh shit."
Looking ahead of her, there was a small grate pulled from the vent, laying further by to give anyone easy access to a small sotrage closet. Bringing a hand up to her ear, she shuddered.
"Dice."
"Yeah?"
"I found our intruder's way in."
"I found our intruder. He knocked out Cards and tried his damnedst to take me down."
"And he failed?"
"Of course. Block off that way out. By the time he wants to leave, I want the roof to be his only option."
"Why's that?"
"We've got the heli out on patrol, so he must've gotten in from there."
"Right. I'll start sealing off every exit I find."
Back to top Go down
Xephyr
Shadow Phoenix
Shadow Phoenix
Xephyr

Urban Infiltration Empty
PostSubject: Re: Urban Infiltration   Urban Infiltration Icon_minitimeWed Jan 30, 2008 8:14 pm

Slayer made easy work of the soldiers... So easy infact that going into details would be a bore and is better left to the imagination. They're all unconcious or dead and that's that. It pays to have the greatest soldier that ever lived as your mentor. Slayer hid himself behind a random stairwell and called the colonel. "Colonel, this is Slayer..."
"Slayer, I read. What's the situation?"
"They're clever, this group... The one I believe must be their leader uses tactics i've never seen before except in VR, and I have plenty of field experience. He got the base's guards to attack me while he fled..."
"Strange... I'll do a background check... what's his name?"
"Dice..."
"Oh, and Slayer..."
"Yeah?"
"I'm changing your codename... From here on out, you'll be known as young Snake...?
"Young Snake... Why?"
"Because you are to snake as snake is to Big Boss... You're his clone..."
"What?!"
"You're his clone, Snake..."
"I see... Shame i have to eliminate him..."
"On the battlefield, Snake, There is no relationships... friends, or even mentorsd become enemies... Call me if you need anything.. 140.75..."[done]
Back to top Go down
Nathillius
Dracovian Ereptor Anima
Dracovian Ereptor Anima

Urban Infiltration Empty
PostSubject: Re: Urban Infiltration   Urban Infiltration Icon_minitimeFri Feb 22, 2008 10:15 am

Blade walked along the hallways of the building, his eyes always watching for something out of place, he motioned for two men to check the elevators and staircases. "If you find anyone kill them on sight...Got it?" He growled. Both the soldiers stood and saluted as they marched off toward the elevators. Blade drew his two swords, he didn't like the smell in the air, almost human...
Back to top Go down
Xephyr
Shadow Phoenix
Shadow Phoenix
Xephyr

Urban Infiltration Empty
PostSubject: Re: Urban Infiltration   Urban Infiltration Icon_minitimeThu Mar 13, 2008 7:39 pm

Slayer, now Young Snake, threw Cbox A over his head as he received another call from the colonel. It had been but an hour since their last transmission. "Snake, be careful of dice!"
"What?"
"Be careful, Snake.. Raghh!"
Snakes eyes went wide as the transmission, which had ended in the colonel's grunt, was abruptly cut off. "Damn!"
Back to top Go down
Nathillius
Dracovian Ereptor Anima
Dracovian Ereptor Anima

Urban Infiltration Empty
PostSubject: Re: Urban Infiltration   Urban Infiltration Icon_minitimeSun Mar 16, 2008 7:37 pm

Blade scanned the areas as he stepped, knowing all too well the intruder would be found. He kept one hand on his sword at all times now in case of an attack by anyone or anything.
He noticed someone sliding along the wall, unaware of his presence, quick as lightning Blade was beside him, two swords at his neck.
"Well, well who are you?" He questioned with a smirk.
The shifty character simply swallowed and spoke in a whisper.
"I was hired to kill someone named Blade..."
With that, Blade made a quick maneuver and had his two baldes against the foe's neck.
"Well guess what? I'm Blade and you are coming with me..."He hissed.
The figure simply chuckled and cooperated with him as they went into a signle room...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Urban Infiltration Empty
PostSubject: Re: Urban Infiltration   Urban Infiltration Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Urban Infiltration
Page 1 of 6Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Destiny Roleplaying! :: Stealth Roleplaying! :: Metal Gear Solid Roleplaying!-
Jump to: