Destiny Roleplaying!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Destiny Roleplaying!

Back from a long sleep and all set! ^^

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Malain's Cliff

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Manek
Urban Snake
Urban Snake
Manek

Number of posts : 227
Registration date : 2007-09-26

Malain's Cliff Empty
PostSubject: Malain's Cliff   Malain's Cliff Icon_minitimeTue Oct 23, 2007 10:10 pm

https://destinyroleplaying.rpg-board.net/character-descriptions-f9/malain-silverscale-t143.htm

Sitting at the clifftop overlooking the land he protected, Malain's good eye roved over the ground, and through the skies, waiting vigilantly for any sign of intrusion. on finding nothing, he stood up, stretching slightly before hopping off of the cliff to do a patrol of sorts, and weed out the wreched creatures about his domain.

ADMIN EDIT: Fixed link.
Back to top Go down
http://www.furnation.com/Maneks_Den
Aequor
Oceanic Guardian
Oceanic Guardian
Aequor

Number of posts : 702
Registration date : 2007-08-18

Malain's Cliff Empty
PostSubject: Re: Malain's Cliff   Malain's Cliff Icon_minitimeSat Oct 27, 2007 12:35 pm

Pearlfoot flew through the air, chasing small fairy dragons. He caught one in his jaws. "Pathetic..." he thought, and swallowed the small dragon whole. Pearlfoot really didn't care about domains, he flew where he wanted, as any young male dragon would.
Back to top Go down
Manek
Urban Snake
Urban Snake
Manek

Malain's Cliff Empty
PostSubject: Re: Malain's Cliff   Malain's Cliff Icon_minitimeSun Nov 04, 2007 11:59 pm

Eyeing another dragon in his domain, Malain banked slightly, flying in for a closer look before notcing it snatching a fairy out of the sky. He let out a huff, narrowing his eyes and looking over the young male.
Back to top Go down
Aequor
Oceanic Guardian
Oceanic Guardian
Aequor

Malain's Cliff Empty
PostSubject: Re: Malain's Cliff   Malain's Cliff Icon_minitimeMon Nov 05, 2007 3:36 pm

Pealrfoot smelt something and looked up, noticing Malain, he flew over to a large rocky formation and landed, he looked up at the older male cautiously.
Back to top Go down
Manek
Urban Snake
Urban Snake
Manek

Malain's Cliff Empty
PostSubject: Re: Malain's Cliff   Malain's Cliff Icon_minitimeMon Nov 05, 2007 6:43 pm

Landing in front of the other dragon, Malain folded his wings neatly behind his back.
"Need I ask why you were eating those faries back there?" he asked.
Back to top Go down
Aequor
Oceanic Guardian
Oceanic Guardian
Aequor

Malain's Cliff Empty
PostSubject: Re: Malain's Cliff   Malain's Cliff Icon_minitimeTue Nov 06, 2007 1:30 pm

"I was hungry" Pearlfoot said, shrugging. "This your domain or something?" he asked, tilting his head.
Back to top Go down
Manek
Urban Snake
Urban Snake
Manek

Malain's Cliff Empty
PostSubject: Re: Malain's Cliff   Malain's Cliff Icon_minitimeTue Nov 06, 2007 5:51 pm

"Aye, it is." Malain said. "Kindly move on."
Back to top Go down
Aequor
Oceanic Guardian
Oceanic Guardian
Aequor

Malain's Cliff Empty
PostSubject: Re: Malain's Cliff   Malain's Cliff Icon_minitimeWed Nov 07, 2007 1:15 pm

Pearlfoot considered this, then nodded "Fair enough" he said, and took off into the sky again, and out of the domain.
Back to top Go down
Manek
Urban Snake
Urban Snake
Manek

Malain's Cliff Empty
PostSubject: Re: Malain's Cliff   Malain's Cliff Icon_minitimeWed Nov 07, 2007 9:28 pm

Good boy. Malain thought to himself as he took to the sky, continuing his patrol of the area.
Back to top Go down
Xephyr
Shadow Phoenix
Shadow Phoenix
Xephyr

Number of posts : 991
Registration date : 2007-08-20

Malain's Cliff Empty
PostSubject: Re: Malain's Cliff   Malain's Cliff Icon_minitimeSun Nov 18, 2007 6:57 pm

Bagon landed abruptly in front of Malain. "This!" he hissed. "Is my domain!" He let out a breath of icy blue fire threateningly upwards. "Either you stop telling everyone that it is yours, or you leave! That dragon you just sent of... He is free to roam here if he wishes!" Bagon lifted his front legs and sunk his claws into Malain. "Next time I see you send someone off who has done nothing but eat a fairy or two, you're finished! This is a free zone!" Bagon flew off after Pearlfoot to let her know she was welcome.
Back to top Go down
Manek
Urban Snake
Urban Snake
Manek

Malain's Cliff Empty
PostSubject: Re: Malain's Cliff   Malain's Cliff Icon_minitimeSun Nov 18, 2007 9:02 pm

Taking off after the offending dragon, Malain murmured a quick incantation before launching a small ball of flame at Bagon, letting it explode above the offender.

"I have protected this land since my parents died." he growled darkly. "If you plan on taking it for yourself, you'll have to kill me."
Back to top Go down

Malain's Cliff Empty
PostSubject: Re: Malain's Cliff   Malain's Cliff Icon_minitimeThu Nov 22, 2007 2:51 am

see chara "Trask" for details

From afar watching events was Trask
he was hunting an failing to find a decent meal but once the events between the others began he sat upon a near by rock well in Malain's land and watched,unknown to him he was in anothers land uninvited

Trask didnt much like fights he had lost his fair share an was more fearful of fighting then most but he was always watching to see what would unfold,always hoping to not be seen as he was not all that fast running would not be in his favor.
Back to top Go down
Xephyr
Shadow Phoenix
Shadow Phoenix
Xephyr

Malain's Cliff Empty
PostSubject: Re: Malain's Cliff   Malain's Cliff Icon_minitimeThu Jan 24, 2008 8:06 pm

Bagon turned. "'Tis fine and well to protect, but must you forbid entry to those who clearly mean no harm? By claiming this zone as my own, I have made it a free zone, but every zone needs protecting. Most of the time, it is easy to distinguish and purge malintent, but this female meant no harm. I am one of the guardians, as you are, charged with the task of protecting this land, but instead of keeping everyone out, I allow the population to grow and annoint other protectors aswell. I am no leader, but a dragon who believes that anyone without malintent should be free to roam where he or she wishes without being removed from the area. Do you know what would happen if dragons did not eat fairies? Overpopulation would occur and many other species would not be qable to thrive. She was commiting a deed for the greater good, whether or not she knew it. You are the main guardian, as annointed by your father but it is clear to me that you have much to learn and that is why I was appointed your advisor."
Back to top Go down
Manek
Urban Snake
Urban Snake
Manek

Malain's Cliff Empty
PostSubject: Re: Malain's Cliff   Malain's Cliff Icon_minitimeThu Jan 24, 2008 10:48 pm

"I would've heard of this years ago." Malain snapped back, slowly circling in the air, his eyes narrow slits. "Who has the authority to appoint you as my 'advisor'? I'm no hatchling, drake."
Back to top Go down
Xephyr
Shadow Phoenix
Shadow Phoenix
Xephyr

Malain's Cliff Empty
PostSubject: Re: Malain's Cliff   Malain's Cliff Icon_minitimeFri Jan 25, 2008 3:52 pm

"I was instructed to leave you be for a time... A long time, until I could be sure whether or not this land would remain open and luscious. Is it that bad of a thing to allow the kind to enjoy this beautiful land?"
Back to top Go down
Aequor
Oceanic Guardian
Oceanic Guardian
Aequor

Malain's Cliff Empty
PostSubject: Re: Malain's Cliff   Malain's Cliff Icon_minitimeWed Jan 30, 2008 3:35 pm

(Sidenote: Pearlfoot is male)

Pearlfoot, meanwhile was busy eating fairy dragons again, listening to the older dragons' conversation. He agreed with the fact that this land was beautiful, because it certainly was, if somewhere had a large population of fairy dragons, it was bound to be good.
Back to top Go down
Shaylle
Celestial Phoenix Dragon
Celestial Phoenix Dragon
Shaylle

Number of posts : 315
Registration date : 2007-08-23

Malain's Cliff Empty
PostSubject: Re: Malain's Cliff   Malain's Cliff Icon_minitimeSun Mar 09, 2008 12:20 pm

A presence was nearby, taking note on what was going on.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Malain's Cliff Empty
PostSubject: Re: Malain's Cliff   Malain's Cliff Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Malain's Cliff
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Destiny Roleplaying! :: Dragon Forum :: Dragonic RP-
Jump to: